Wednesday, March 3, 2010

WONDERLAND Wednesday...

...and the WINNER from yesterday's comments is:
HUZZAH616!

Congrats!  Just email Jess (that's me!) and we'll send you the Wonderland Digi set!  Thanks to all who participated-there were some AMAZING books out there-loved hearing from all of you.   Besides my Lewis Carroll, I have enjoyed the following books recently... Twilight series of course (yeah, I read them...TWICE)...The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger, and Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert.  I'm kinda all over the place with this stuff....but you know, above all else I adore children's books, too :)  We read to our kids a TON so I have lots to choose from....SO much fun!

Here are some more WONDERLAND samples I pulled from the "Archives"  :)





Well, we hope you've enjoyed our Wednesday in Wonderland!

We'll be back on FRIDAY with a Farm Fresh Challenge and a FUN announcement!  See you then!

xoxo
Jessica :)

13 comments:

Stampi said...

wow all great cards...a fun posting on a foggy day here in Alberta Canada...

Anne said...

Beautiful cards with an adorable image!

Hugs from Anne (Norway)

Heidi Brawley said...

awe congrats to the winner! sniff sniff! lol These cards from the archives are quite cute!!!
~Heidi Brawley

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Wonderful cards!!

Sonya said...

These samples are all great. Thanks all for sharing.

Pryn said...

Congrats to the winner!!!

I purchased my set last night, so I am so glad that you posted some more examples....Thank you :)

~*Joni said...

Congrats to the winner! And I LOVE fun announcements, can't wait to hear what's up. The cards are adorable! SO happy this set is back and in digi form!

Angie said...

These are wonderful! I love this stamp set and I can't wait to ink it up again.

Annie said...

Congrats to the winner!

CraftinGranny said...

Great DT cards. Love that set and I'm headed over to get while I still can. Thanks!
"Hugs" Granny

Huzzah616 said...

Thanks for the congrats everyone!! I emailed Jess but haven't received my stamps yet. Didn't know if I was sending the email to the wrong address. Can someone let me know? Thanks!!

huzzah616@yahoo.com

Kristy Young said...

Fabulous cards & Congrats to the winner.
Kristy xx

Nishant said...

Beautiful cards with an adorable image!
work at home in india