Monday, March 1, 2010

TOTALLY TEA'd off!

HA!

Sorry guys-internet woes again this a/m so I'm sorry I'm late posting....but without further adieu,

CONGRATS TO:

Jen Ruggeri- YOU are the Afternoon Tea winner and win the HAPPY DAY set!

Piali-YOU are the High Tea party winner and win the DARLING SISTERS!

Katie- YOU are the Twisted Tea party winner and win the THREE NEW CREEPY CAKE digis!

Kristen-YOU are another Twisted Tea winner and won CAMILLE!

Last but not least, congrats to Southernscraps!  You win EBONY!

Please contact Jessica at yeahshestamps at gmail dot com to claim your prizes!!!

Thank you to EVERYONE who participated in this SUPER fun event, and don't forget there are still more WAYS TO WIN!

Head over to the CLUB ANYA & FRIENDS blog right now for more ways to win Ebony and Camille, our two new rubber-ized digis!

Also, don't forget to check out this week's FFF post for another chance to win the new CREEPY CAKES!

Thanks for a great release, and all the new members of our TGF line are NOW FOR SALE!

9 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Sweet - congratulations to the winners. I had to buy the new Creepy Cakes first thing this morning and I cannot wait to get home today and make some cards!!! Thanks again - you guys are the best. :)

~Rach said...

Congrats ladies!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Congrats Ladies!!

☼ Cheryl* said...

Congrats everyone!!!!

Leanne said...

Congrats ladies!
Woke up super early and purchased all the new cuteness, now I'm sleepy here at work, but it was worth it..

Piali said...

YAY!!! Thanks ..now I have to get the creepy cake..
Congrats to all the winners..

Katie said...

HOLY COW!!! WOW!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I WON!!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!
Thanks, I'm so excited!!! Can you tell?
Now I may have to call in sick to work when I get them so I can stay home and play!!!
Thank you,
Thank you!

jennruggeri75 said...

EEEEK!! I am so excited!! Thanks so much for the chance to win!! This could not have happened on a better day.... horrible day at work!!

Nishant said...

Congrats everyone!!!!
work at home in india