Thursday, March 11, 2010

A little FYI

in regards to the team picking. It can be anyone (local or online). There will be stamping involved so everyone in the team will have to make something at least once, depending on how many is in your group. For this particular contest, you do not need to have a blog. We will be posting to the gallery. I hope this contest will create new friendships! :) I feel like we all kinda know each other a little already or seen each other in the gallery or in the comments. I'm hoping this contest will take it a little further. 

I wish you luck on the team search! If you have trouble finding a team, what I will do is maybe on Mon or Tues, have anyone who wants to participate but is not on a team yet, email me and I will put you in a team. I'm doing the team search thing first in case people want to team up with friends or etc.


edit - DT members can participate and create team amongst themselves.

10 comments:

Love, Chloe said...

Hi,
I have never participated in your contest etc before but I just LOVE all of your stamps. So I would love to participate if you are able to find a team for me pelase!

Thanks,
Melynda

Michelle said...

I would also love to be on someone's team if they'll have me! My gallery is sassyscrapper.
Thanks, I am looking forward to meeting new stamping friends!
Michelle

Michelle said...

I guess my email address would help, lol... michellegaul@comcast.net
Thanks again!

Sparkle said...

Could us DT peeps be a team together just for fun and not really enter? :)

beth said...

I love these stamps and have never participated in anything like this before either, would love to give it a try too. TKS, email address is wehrlyzo@comcast.net

Erica said...

When we have a team, where are we supposed to give all the information. I have a team, we are just waiting for a team name. Thanks!

Tettiz said...

This is exciting!! A team of Swedes is forming, as we speak!! :D

Krista's Design said...

I am trying to form a team from the Netherlands... We're with 2 persons... so if there is someone how wants to join... Please mail me... kristadesign@live.nl
Luv&Hugs,
Krista

MrsK said...

Hi there

I'm wanting to join a team but don't where to start so any help will be greatly appreciated! I would love to give this challenge a go i'm starting to build a little collection of TGF stamps my blog addy is http://salsbitsandbobs.blogspot.com

Take care

Sal xx

Christy said...

Can we have a team of 6?