Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Get Well and a Good Cause...

Hello everyone!

We're back with another fun preview today using the new "Get Well" set designed by Marina Neira.

Even more heartwarming, we are calling all of YOU to action by heading up a CHARITY CARD DRIVE for sick children and their families this week.   Tomorrow you will hear more about that from Jessica and be given instructions on how you can enter this card drive and put a smile on the faces of not only a sick child, but hopefully their parents, siblings, and all who are affected by all of the heartbreaking illnesses out there.  We have been wanting to do this for some time and I'm really happy about it; can't wait to see how many cards we can collect for this wonderful cause!

We are also really excited about release day tomorrow AND the announcement of this contest.  Because it will be the focus of the TGF Release this month, sans Blog Hops, etc...we have put together a HUGE prize for this contest, so stay tuned!   In addition, there will be prizes given away tomorrow on our Release Day so be sure to stop by the TGF Blog for the Official Contest rules but also a comment contest tomorrow....who DOESN'T like a little immediate gratification ;)

In fact, ONE LUCKY WINNER will be chosen today from ONE of our blogs to WIN this "Get Well" set by Marina!  WE don't even know who's hiding it...so be sure to make your rounds (heehee, just like a doctor would to "Get WELL!") if you have the time and GOOD LUCK to all!

Be sure to stop by the blogs of:





Sparkle

See you back here tomorrow!

28 comments:

Angie said...

YAY! I love making cards for these types of causes. Looking forward to it all tomorrow!

GobeaGirl said...

I can't wait to make some cards for people in need of one. That just sounds like such an awesome idea. Thanks, Lisa G

Kristy Young said...

What a gorgeous set this is!! Fabbo dt creations too!! I love LOVE the idea of a card drive and can't wait to hear more!!
Kristy xx

Sonya said...

Had a fantastic time viewing all the blogs and everyones cards or those who had their blogs updated for this blog hop. Love the set but these little critters are really just too sweet to have boo-boos. Looking forward to the charist card drive too.

Anneke said...

I love the get well set :D
And so beautifull cards!
Greetings Anneke

Tink said...

Love sending cards to make someone smile! The cards posted are all Beautiful!!there are 4 blogs that are not up yet, Ill check back later to see there creations..

Lynda Nielsen said...

This is such an awesome idea! It's amazing how getting a card from someone you don't even know can lift someones spirits. I just had a recent experience collecting some cards for a 14 year old boy who had brain surgery. He beamed with smiles each time one arrived. He couldn't believe people he never met could care. So I'm so thrilled about this. Challenge or not, you can count me in.
Hugs
Lynda

Susan said...

OH what a wonderful, wonderful idea!!! I can't wait to learn more! It's amazing how uplifting something as simple as a RAK can do for the spirit and the soul. I know, because the sweet Kadie (along with another stampin sistah Karen) was one of my sister's chemo angels, and was one of the most precious gifts that my sister and I could ever receive! {{HUG}}

Oh my gosh these cards are fabulous and these Critters are so cute it hurts! (HA! no pun intended!)

Sheng said...

Oh these are lovely cards!!! Pick me for the win :)

Renie said...

How fun to make cards for someone else! I love the idea and that is why I love TGF! Can't wait for the details.

~Rach said...

Gosh knows, we've all got cards to spare, this sounds like a wonderful idea!!

Jessica said...

awesome samples! so excited for new stamps!!!

Carol said...

I love all these cards. such great use of colors!! I am looking forward to tomorrow!

Callie said...

Love it. Must have it. Maybe just maybe I can win it! LOL!

Alex said...

These are all wonderful examples! Loved visiting the blogs and what a fun idea. Can't wait to learn more!!!

Shaela said...

I just finished up participating in another charity card drive, so I'll be happy to help here too! :)

Dress To Scrap said...

the cards are all exceptional!

jigglymills said...

Those are some really cute cards! Can't wait until tomorrow!!!

Jenny V. said...

Sound great and for a good cause, why not? Love to make cards that make people happy. I love the get well set, so adorable.

MommaJess said...

I think that sounds wonderful. I can't wait to hear more about this quest for cards.

Stampi said...

Super cards ladies ...who wouldn't feel better getting one of these...

autumn0725 said...

What adorable images! Great job to everyone! I can't wait to hear more about this charity drive!

dmbennett said...

I had sooo much fun with the blog hop. So many beautiful cards. Bight and cheerful. I love this new digi from Marina. I think I have all that she has done that is in the store...

JenRaff said...

What a wonderful idea! Being a pediatric nurse, this really touches me. And I love the new images!

Tanya said...

I just finished the hop, everyone did a fantastic job!! I can't wait to get my hands on this set :)

~*Joni said...

This is so near and dear to my heart as we received so many wonderful cards for my DD while she underwent treatment for cancer!! Every single one of those cards are still in a keepsake box. I love this new set and I am SOOO in!!

KanataNewf said...

I am so looking forward to the big release day! The previews have been amazing!

Bobbi said...

Such cute cards by the DTs as always. Look forward to hearing more about the charity drive.