- DT members who wanted to participate in this contest have formed groups amongst themselves but are NOT eligible to win the prizes. They will be participating for FUN only and not for the grand prize. haha. So no one be scared. haha.
- Mary - ummm I thought there were two Marys, I think you can be on 'Little Star Shooters' and add Awilda on there. Please let Kimberly (leader) know. And then let me know if everything is ok.
- If you are the leader of a group and cannot be a leader, please try to find someone in your group who can be the leader. The main task of the leader is to communicate with your design team and then send me the project at the end of the week. If no one wants to be the leader then I will have to re-assign you to groups with leaders.
- Teams are not to post anything in the gallery, I will be doing that for everyone. Leaders will send me their projects by the deadline each week and I will be posting them in the gallery as needed. I think this will prevent any server crashes. LOL.
- In regards to comments (votes), please do not vote for your own team. 3 votes per person. So please select the 3 projects that you like the most.
- There has to be at least 3 people in each team so in the case that some people in your group drops out, please let me know asap!
On another note, I know some of you are wondering where the Newsletter is, we had an unexpected delay but hopefully will be sending it out by this weekend. :)
Next in line, I totally love your ideas for the Creeper characters. And although I love the Jeepers Creepers name, I think that might be copyrighted. So I did pick some out from your comments and I will have you all vote on it in the poll on the right panel over there ----->
Ok that's all for today. That was a lot of info huh? Phew! I'll take leave now and show you one last little creeper girl for this week.
Today's question is: What would you like to see in the creeper series?
I know someone mentioned a mohawk, which is a fab idea! Let me know any suggestions you have for this new collection. I may even have some early digis for you!