Friday, March 19, 2010

Farm Fresh Sketch...

...by our own Mary Giles!

Sorry about the late posting-I'm feeling a little under the weather with a sick tummy today :0(  The good news is we have a WONDERFUL sketch by Mary that is sure to spark your creativity this week and a WINNER from last week's Challenge:

CONGRATS to Disisbee!  You are last week's winner and please contact Jess for your prize!

So here's Mary's awesome sketch this week:

...and here are some awesome samples from our Farmers:

Mary

Melyssa

Cindy

Cheryl

Kim

Kadie

Randi


...and our CRITTER CREW...would you LOOK at how adorable these guys are?

Mercy

Heather

Jami

Sparkle

Sandra

Now, it's YOUR turn!  C'mon and get SKETCHY w us!

Upload your photos to TGF Galleria>Contests/Challenges>FFF>Mary Sketch 3-19

You have until WEDNESDAY, March 24th to play along with us and the WINNER will receive the DARLING SISTERS stamp set!

Good luck and get SKETCHY!  I'm going back to bed, LOL... ;)

11 comments:

Angie said...

FUN! I spent all day rearranging and organizing and cleaning my stamp room, now I need to get up there are mess it up with this sketch! woohoo!

Judy McMullen said...

Love Mary's sketch and all the D.T.'s fantastic cards!

Sonya said...

GREAT SAMPLES LADIES - THANKS FOR SHARING!

MommaJess said...

Love the DT card especially the Oliver card. So cute.

I made my card but there is no place to post it right now. Bummer.

JenRaff said...

That is a great sketch and so are the cards :)

Emma said...

Wow all those DT cards are just awesome! You girls sure are fabulous!!!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Adorable cards!!

Carol said...

I love this sketch! I am soo gonna use this! Thanks!

Erin said...

did I miss the announcement for the down the Rabbit Hole challenge?

Sony said...

Yay- thank you for an AWESOME sketch!! I'm brand new to the Greeting Farm and I can't wait to ink up. :)

Marjo said...

Are your challenges open to anyone or do they have to be on one of the Design teams...a little confused? If they are open where do we link our cards. thanks, Marjo