Friday, March 26, 2010

A Colorful Preview on a FEEL-better Farm Fresh Friday...

...Yep!  That pretty much sums it up!

WELCOME FRIENDS!  Today is Farm Fresh Friday and we have a TON of fun for you today with a preview from the BRAND NEW Marina Neira set, "Get Well", that will be released APRIL 1st!

Before we get to all the fun we have planned, CONGRATS to Mary Giemza (mycardz)!  You are the winner of last week's FFF challenge!  Check out her FABULOUS Cheeky Shooter card using Mary Giles's sketch:

Thanks EVERYONE for playing, and Mary, you can email Jess to claim your prize!

Today we have the sweetest little addition to our line of Critter Crew stamps-the new "Get Well" set by Marina! Seriously HOW cute are these little guys?  We have a fabulous color challenge to kick-start your mojo this weekend and the DT has been hard at work in coloring their fancy with this cute new set:

OUR CRITTER CREW:

Mercy


Sandra

Heather-be sure to stop by her blog as she has a SUPER cute preview today and because we felt like it, a RANDOM COMMENTER will WIN "Get Well"!


Sparkle


Jami

and our FARMERS:

Mary


Cindy


Jessica

Melyssa

Kadie

Cheryl
Randi

Kim

TIME for you to play?  WE THOUGHT SO!

Upload your card or creation using TGF Stamps to TGF Galleria>Contests/Challenges>FFF>CC2

You have until Wed. 3/31/10 to enter and the winner will be announced here next Friday!   Good luck and enjoy!  See you next week with some more fun tidbits all leading up to our RELEASE DAY on Thursday!!!

29 comments:

Brocéliane said...

splendid cards:)

Debbie x said...

Great stamp and gorgeous cards x

the paper bug said...

I love the DT's cards! Marina's new images don't disappoint either.

Heather's blog link seems to be broken though. ;(

Chelsea said...

adorable cards!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Fabulous cards!! Lovin' the new set!!

Toni said...

love the cards just fab : )

JenRaff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sonya said...

This is an adorable set. Ad the DT has out done themselves ont their samples too. I cannot wait to see what else is coming in April! My B-day is just a few short days after the release so I'm planning to have b-day money to spend, YEAH! That means I can get more TGF that I could otherwise!!!

JenRaff said...

Super cute Get Well images and cards from the DT.
Want to get creative today!

Amy said...

Love the images! Everyone's cards are GORGEOUS!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Congratulations to Mary! That card is AMAZING!!!

Another adorable image from Marina... showcased beautifully by the crew and farmers!

Renie said...

Love the new set!

Jessica said...

super cute samples and new stamps!!! got in on all the fun yesterday with the Farmer's Market, so excited to get some new stamps!!!! :) can't wait to see all the new previews!

Bobbi said...

All of the cards are so cute. I love the color combo for the challenge this week.

Marlene said...

Wow - such beautiful examples from your DT. Gorgeous!

Stampi said...

Okay I neeeed these stamps...so fun..great cards...love them...

Carol said...

I just love the colors and the beautiful cards. This is my most favorite thing - FFF samples!! Thanks ladies! Have a great weekend!

BishopsMommie said...

so so cute!!

ninasanangel said...

great samples and a gorgeous winning card from last weeks challenge!

jan farnworth said...

what a wonderful group of cards have to see what i can come up with this weekend.

the whimsical butterfly said...

The link is fixed to Heather's blog-not sure what happened, but thanks!

MommaJess said...

Love the DT examples and the new set is very cute and I am sure is one that will get much use.

ChickieChirps said...

Great stamps! And awesome cards! I love every one of them!

Arabella

debbif said...

I love these new little guys! Really inspirational cards too - you are all so talented!!!

Janell said...

The stamps are so cute. The DT cards are great!
I uploaded my card to the gallery.

Amy said...

Fabulous cards from the DT and I'm really diggin' that fun color combo challenge too! :)

dmbennett said...

Fabulous cards. I love the new images. I will add them to my list of ones to get.

mycardz said...

I won, I won!! And, I NEVER win! :) Yay. Thank you!

Awesome cards from the DT! Very cute new image.

Karyn Schultz said...

congrats Mary, I love the colours you have used - my favourites!
What a great new challenge, I love the wonderful inspiration from your fantastic DT!!!