Friday, February 19, 2010

WOW!

First and foremost, FFF will be up a bit later in the a/m....thanks for your patience!

Congrats to Freckleface!   You are the winner of the FREE  DIGI from yesterday, so email Jess and let me know which one you want to claim (choices are listed in Weds post :)   CONGRATS!!!

I have to tell you  that I LOVED...LOVED LOVED LOVED reading your what's news yesterday, wow!!!   It was SO nice to feel like we were getting to know you guys a little more and also there were some WONDERFUL new things out there!  New babies (CONGRATS nonapearl-you made me cry!), new jobs, new beginnings, and most of all, new stamp stuff....hee hee.

Seriously I really enjoyed this...so much that i think we'll do it once a month on a Wednesday ;)  Thanks for being so willing to share and so full of inspiration!!!

xoxo
Jess :)

3 comments:

Shaela said...

It's always fun to get to know one another better. :) Can't wait for FFF!

Carol said...

I can't believe it is Friday already! I so was gonna do this challenge too! Guess I can work on the new one!

BishopsMommie said...

gonna try the challenge..Why no Farmers Market?? I am so bummed I look forward to that every month...and not much on clearence either..whats us poor cats to do?? lol