Friday, February 26, 2010

They're Creepy and they're Cake-y...

...and you guys have NO idea how long I've been waiting for this post!

HELLO!!!

It's time for another fun installment of Farm Fresh Friday, this time with a creepy twist!     In addition to our super 'sweet' challenge, we are previewing a few new digi's and they wanna have their cake and eat it too!  Well, actually, maybe not so much...

...Introducing....CREEPY CAKES!

Now, you guys know there's a pretty cool movie coming out soon, NOT that these stamps are entirely based on it, although Jess would like to think so ;)   Without further adieu, we introduce you to:

"ROYAL PAIN"  (off with her head?!)

"FREAKY FLUTTER"

and TWISTED TEA

These three Creepy Cake girls are coming your way on Monday, March 1st, when they're released!

Today's Farm Fresh Friday incorporates my favorite thing...Dessert!

Your mission, should you choose to accept it?   Create a card or project using DESSERT as the main course :)

Here are some samples and some previews from our DELICIOUS DT:

Kim


Jessica

Cindy

Cheryl

Mary
Randi

Kadie

Melyssa

So...
GOT DESSERT?

Upload your card or creation using TGF STAMPS to the TGF Galleria>Contests/Challenges>FFF>Got Dessert? category.    You have until the end of the day Wed. March 3, 2010 to upload your creation.

Winner will receive these three new CREEPY CAKES digis!

Be sure to stop by the Club Anya and Friends blog today too for something SO Cute you won't want to miss out-it's a HAPPY DAY on the Farm all together!

And don't forget our "Tea Times THREE" Release party, here on the TGF Blog on SUNDAY, 2/28 starting at NOON CST.   There will be prizes and some freakishly fun times so don't miss out!

Last but not least, CONGRATS TO:  LESLEY WORTH!   You are the winner of last week's FFF Challenge!  Look at this GORGEOUSNESS she created using last week's color combo:

Please email Jess to claim your prize and congrats!

And I'm SOOO NOT SURE how the 2nd half of this got cut off the first time-I am so sorry!  Check out our AMAZING CRITTER CREW and their take on the challenge...and stay tuned NEXT FRIDAY for a special Critter Crew Announcement!

Sandra

Sparkle

Mercy

See you SUNDAY, everyone!   NOON CST for our "TEA TIMES THREE" Party!

46 comments:

Sammi said...

Congrats Lesley... gorgeous card!!
and ooooh WOW!!!!!
LOVE the Creepy cakes images!! They are so adorable... I don't think they are too creepy! lol! hehe - I'm sure Jess is right! tee hee!
Sammi
xxx

Lisa Hjulberg said...

YOWSERS!!!!! I can't wait!!!! Awesome cards, ladies! You are the luckiest ducks to design for TGF!!!

Sonya said...

Congrats Lesley, your card is absolutely beautiful. Love it!

The creapy cakes are alittle odd but awfully cute all at the same time. I particularly like the one and they Jessica is so right they really do look they came right off the screen from the new Alice movie!

Gwen said...

Ohhhh, ladies...Those Creepy Cakes are Creep-a-licious!!! LOVE 'EM!!!

Smiles!
Gwen

Tracey Feeger said...

OMG they are Creepy - they are so darn cute. OMG I love them. I want them all.
mwah
Trace

Elise said...

Cripes! How much cuter can these possibly be?!!! OMG! I loooove all 3 off them!! And the DT's did another amazing job on their creations! Wow wow wow!

margie c said...

Stunning card, Lesley, congrat!!!

WOW! What amazing cards from y'all! Love love love these images! Cannot wait to color them in!!!

Mrsqueenvee/mrs-flopsybunny said...

These r FAb. ReALLY CREEPY.Wish there was a cutie too...
Fab work by all on the DT.!
XXX

crafty amy said...

Oh my they are so freeky and yet still undeniably cute!! I can't wait to get my hands on them best I get crafting :D

Hugs

Amy xx

donna mikasa said...

Freaky, kooky and CUUUTE!!! Love the Creepy Cakes! And congrats to Lesley...love your card!

Angie said...

OMGoodness! I have new FAVORITE stamps!!! AGH! These adorable cake ladies need to come out in RUBBER too so I can stamp them out! I have issues with my digis... but I'm gettin' 'em anyway! WOOHOO!!!

Mrs Weyremaster said...

OMGosh those Creepy Cakes are out of this world cute, in a creepy sort of way. I love creepy cute, so i've got to get these adorable digis.

Hope they come out in Rubber too at some point, but digis will do for now tehe!

Have a super sweet weekend all
Suzi
xxx

Carol said...

I loved Lesley's card...I am so glad you picked hers!!

OOh, I am in love with the new cakey images!! They would work great on over the hill type cards too!

Kelly Booth said...

Congrats Lesley....wonderful Card!!
OMG!!!!!!!! these Creepy Cakes are so FUN....Love them! The cards by the DT are Fabulous.....

~*Joni said...

Haha! What a great way to start my morning - I love Marie's sassy new digis, very cool and fitting for the you-know-what movie coming out soon. ;) That's actually the way I look after eating that much sugar. :D
Can't wait for the hop!!

Jen Shults said...

Oh my!! These are stinking cute... and creepy, lol! But just right! Gorgeous designs!! :D

GobeaGirl said...

Ok, I have to admit when you were discribing the Creepy Cakes I thought (oh, I won't like this. It's ok, my wallet could use the break.) WRONG! These are adorable! They have the cutest faces and hair. OMWord....Love all of the cards. Terrific job everyone. I can not wait for Sunday now.... :D Lisa G

JenRaff said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!
These are amazingly fun!!!!
Don't know how yo do it, Marie!!!
I agree with some other ladies here -- these will need to be rubber at some point!!
Jessica -- have a wonderful and relaxing weekend with your friends!

Mercy said...

awesome samples again this week, DT! i am lovin' me some creepy cakes...dang they are cute! LOL!

Lynda Nielsen said...

Ohhhhhhh how totally freaky.... I LOVE these creepy cake girls... I about died laughing when I caught my first glimse... Can't wait until Sunday =)
Hugs
Lynda

Robin McK said...

OMG, I can't wait for this release! Those girls are amazing!

Pryn said...

I soooooo HAVE to have these new digis!!!! They are AWESOME!!!! I will be hopping on the computer first thing on Monday morning!!!!

Tonya Klar said...

Oh these are FABULOUS!!! Everyone did a fantastic job on their creations! Special shouts to Melyssa and Kim who BLEW ME AWAY with their designs! I can't wait to get my hands on these!

Stephanie J said...

Those are hilarious!! I loooove them!!

lesleyworth said...

thank you for selecting my card and for all of the sweet comments!

WOWZA! those girls are ADORABLE! can't wait to get ahold of them!

fabulous samples!

Tracy.H said...

Wow! These are all amazing!! Love the new images. :0)

Jamie N. said...

Oh wow. So at first I kinda didnt know what to think of Creepy Cakes. But they're so edgy. Its very Bellatrix Lestrange-looking. And she's crazy, but she's pretty awesome.

These creepy cakes are totally rockin'! And the DT did such a fabulous job.

lorena b. said...

OH. SNAP. CREEPY CAKES are Freakin Awesome!!! LOVE THEM! (please rubberize) . . . DT did a fabulous job & Lesley your card rocks!

Leanne said...

Amazing!

texasjodylynn said...

I really LOVE the look of the creepy cakes stamps, but I wish they were just creepy girls. LOL Any chance of that happening? :)

Yvette said...

OMGoodness!!! Those creepy cake images are just tooooo cute!!! I LOVE them!

WickedPixie said...

Oooh, I am SO excited about these!! Can't wait! :-)Traci

Naoual said...

Gorgeous cards and WOW, let me just say I LOVE the Creepy Cakes!! Love how Freaky they look, you did an AWESOME job again!!

Hugs, Naoual xx

Loz (Aus) said...

I love these creepy cakes... I will be getting them! I love the colouring on the DT cards... they're fabulous!

Paper, Ink, Color! said...

OMgosh, I love these new digis!

KanataNewf said...

Fabulous cards today and I LOVE the creepy cakes!

Shaela said...

hmmm... interesting creepy cakes... lol! I won't lie; I don't love them and won't use them, but they ARE very original, so kudos to you! :)

Eva said...

WOW....these are sooo amazingly gorgeous and fun!!!! WOW!!!! I am stunned!!

Isabelle said...

these new creepy cakes are so Tim Burton-y! love them!

Jenn Borjeson said...

OH. MY. GOD. I absolutely love the Creepy Cakes! Can't wait to get my hands on them!!!!

Annie said...

awesome! awesome challenge!!!
OMG, these new creepy cakes are SUPER cute! :)

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

WOW!! Gorgeous cards!!

Marsha said...

Wauw ! These new digi's are really creepy ! Can't wait to order them :-D and already have some great card ideas !

Marsha

Rachet said...

I love the creepy cakes!! So cute! Wonderful designs x

KJ said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the creepy cake girls, theyr gorgeous & a bit nawty, can't wait to see more of the beautiful cards created with these little sweeties :D x

Robin McK said...

I don't see the Got Desserts category in the Galleria...are there any issues?