Monday, February 15, 2010

So let's have a little CONTEST...

HAPPY MONDAY PEEPS!

I am in SUCH a good mood today I figured let's have a little happy contest here on the Farm!   It's been a while, so why NOT, right?

We know it's been a while since you guys have heard from our awesome Marie as she has been happily packing and shipping orders from CHA (HOORAY!!!)  and busy preparing some NEW RELEASES coming your way in the next few months...squuuueeeeeaalll!

So hey, I thought a little tribute to our friend was in order today....LET's CASE HER!

Here is a VERY cute "Santa Baby" card that Marie made back during the Holidays, but that we can FINALLY show you now that our CHEEKY CHERRY stamps are AVAILABLE in the TGF STORE!:

Isn't it the CUTEST little Rockabilly Santa EVAH???

Ok, so here's the dealio:

Create a card or layout using ANY TGF Stamp/s CASING Marie's layout somehow.  Take all the Creative Direction you want ;)  Just as long as we can see her layout SOMEWERE in yours :)

Upload to: TGF Galleria>Contests/Challenges>Case of the Curious Card>Marie Rocks!

You have ALL WEEK to play this contest.  I will take submissions through Sunday night, Feb 21st at 9pm CST.  WINNER will be announced on MONDAY and have THEIR CHOICE of a single TGF STAMP! (in stock, of course ;)

HAVE FUN w/ this spur of the moment CONTEST!

13 comments:

Leanne said...

Yes, a tribute to Marie... Awesome... Love her cute card!

~*Joni said...

Eek! CASE the designer? Oh the pressure!! ;) Adorable card Marie! I've missed seeing your work. :D

Anna Banana said...

This is AWESOME!!! Just wanna make sure - can we use ANY TGF stamp or are there restrictions - I always get confused! Chalk it up to my hair color - I am so red a I can't stay focused!!!

Anna Banana

Lynda Nielsen said...

WOW, what a great idea... but wow, to case Marie, those are some big boots to fill for sure!!! But count me in, I can't wait to get started!
Hugs
Lynda

Sammi said...

That is an Awesome card!!
Will try my best at CASEing Marie's wonderful work!!
xxx

Sonya said...

Sounds like a wonderfully fabulous idea to pay tribute to the very busy and talented Marie! Hip Hip Hooray for Marie. And the chase begins!

Lorraine said...

gorgeous card and an excellent challenge count me in xx

the whimsical butterfly said...

Yep, ANY TGF stamp and thanks I'll reset the rules so it's more clear ;) Thanks a ton!

Kristy Young said...

What a fabulous rockin santa cheecky card!! LOVE IT. And what a fun challenge toplay with.
Kristy x

Shaela said...

oh how fun!! I will try to play along...

Heidi Brawley said...

I just finished my card and uploaded it!! Marie's cards do Rock!! Hugs, Heidi Brawley

JenRaff said...

What a great card by Marie -- I have missed her!

Randi said...

Super cute Marie!! Such a treat to get to see one of YOUR cards!! LOVE it!!!