Monday, February 22, 2010

SEW Stinkin' CUTE!...

Oh my goodness....SERIOUS cuteness in that TGF Galleria!

We have a winner for you from last week's contest, but there were SEW many awesome submissions that I just had to show you!

Here is the winner of the Curious CASE contest, casing the one and only MARIE......TRACI PORTER!

Is this card not SEW cute?  hee hee ok, I'll stop....

CONGRATS Traci!  You win your choice of single stamp!

And just because I couldn't get OVER all the cuteness in the galleria, check out these cards by:




Thanks everyone for playing!   We'll see you tomorrow with Top Crop Tuesday and then another Wednesday surprise!   oh, and TGF Previews start on Thursday ;)   Gonna be a fun week!

xoxo
Jess

7 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Such an inspiring Gallery! Love the St. Patty's Cheeky--too cute! Looking forward to the previews!

Consuela Dekkers said...

Hihihi I'm so proud...
My little card on the TGF Blog...
Thank you so much!!!...
It's so great to see my card here hihihih...

*Hugs* C.

Angie said...

These are amazing! Congrats Traci! And this reminds me, I totally forgot to upload my project for this contest! LOL!

Gwen said...

Wow those are all wonderful cards. Love the sewn card...great look. Can't wait for the previews. I've been holding my breath for the March releases...I'm turning blue over here! LOL!

Smiles!
Gwen

Craftyanny said...

congrats girls, great cards

Carol said...

What a great card! Congrats Traci!

JenRaff said...

Congratulations, Traci! Your card is so fantastic!