Monday, February 8, 2010

The last of the CHA pics (for now :) and save the dates!...

Hey everyone!

How was your weekend?  Did you get SKETCHY with us?  Lots of fun stuff going on -Mercy's fab FFF sketch  is going on now for a prize and also there's a Club Anya and Friends sketch designed by MOI!  And a Prize is up for grabs this week over there, too!   LOTS of chances to WIN, WIN, WIN!  So go check it out :)

Well, I have a few more pics to share of our FABULOUS CHA experience in sunny Anaheim, CA.  So I have something funny to share with you that ONLY a crafter would understand!    You guys will "CRACK" up when you hear this...speaking of CRACK...just a few days before I left?  I bent down to pick something up and my glasses which had been a little loose fell off my face and cracked against the kitchen tiles.  I was SO bummed, because I LOVE LOVE LOVE my glasses and I don't know if I'll be able to get them again!

Anyway, WHO has time to go to the eye dr and get new glasses just DAYS before CHA, esp when they won't LET you get new glasses w/out a dr. visit because it's been over a year?   Well, I sure didn't...

...here is where the pic comes in.   This is a photo of the AMAZINGLY SWEET and UBER TALENTED Jami Bova....she's been a HUGE TGF Fan/supporter from the beginning (OMG! Check out her blog and her ADORABLE Critter Crew cards from last week!) and I could have just hugged her forever!   Jami and I posed for this pic, which I have zoomed in on...not because I particularly wanted you to see up my nose, but because YEAH, SHE GLUED IT.

That my friends, would be a GLUE DOT...and that is the story of how my cute little glasses were (somewhat) saved before CHA!!!  HA!

Here are a few more pics:
Here I am talking to a few interested wholesalers...And pay NO attention to what you see in the background hee hee hee...ALLLLLLLL THE DEETS will be revealed on WEDNESDAY here on the blog ;)

PINCH ME!  You guys MUST all know Amy Sheffer-I have to say that not only is she one of my stamping "idols" if not THE idol, but she's JUST as sweet as I had pictured her....LOVE when that happens!   I was crazy excited when she stopped by the booth!


Jenn Balcer from SCS is just the SWEETEST!  Again, was SOOO uber excited when she stopped by the booth.  The SCS peeps work SO hard, especially at CHA, and it was really nice to visit with her for a few minutes!

Last but not least, here's another cute pic of Marie and Randi and our cute little table in the "newbie" section.   It was truly a WONDERFUL experience and we can't wait to do it again!

And NOW...a few "Save the Dates"

TODAY-Monday Mania over on the CA&F blog
TOMORROW-Tues. 2/9- A SPECIAL little SURPRISE for you guys!  See you back here then!
WEDNESDAY-Stay tuned RIGHT HERE for some sneek peeks...e hem...or should I say "Cheek Peeks?"  YOU WILL BE FLOORED.   SO. TOTALLY. EXCITED!

See you back here tomorrow, everyone!
xoxo
Jess :)

21 comments:

Kristy Young said...

OMG Im so excited! Love the pics glad your glasses were saved hehe.
Cant wait for all the cheeky sneak peeks!
Kristy x

Sheng said...

Oh, I can't wait. Tehehe...can't believe the glue dot worked.

xoxo hugz

Shaela said...

can't wait for all the fun!! hopefully I'll be able to see you guys at CHA Winter 2011 ;)

Sammi said...

oooh.. I'm so excited too!! LOVED the CHA pics.. thanks for sharing them... must admit I was trying to look at all those stamps on the stall - zoomed in the other day! lol!!
those cheeky sneak peeks sound interesting!
Oh, and I'm glad that the glue dot enabled you to wear your glasses. lol! :D
xxx

Jenn Borjeson said...

Adorable pics - thanks for sharing! Funny story about your glasses - now I can tell my hubby that all of my supplies just might come in handy outside of the stamping world some day! hee hee

~Rach said...

I won't lie, I saw the "Cheeks" that you are referring to and I am ready to jump out of my skin I am just SOOOOO freakin excited!!!!!! Thanks for the CHA pics, it's nice to see some faces to go with names!

Angie said...

I noticed those stamps in the background last time you posted the pic of all three of you, and I can't wait to see them up close!!! AGH! If they are what I think they are, then I NEED THEM NOW! LOL!

Lynda Nielsen said...

OMG a glue dot??? Seriously? And it held your glasses all week??? I can NOT believe it!!! Yep, I know it now more than ever, YOU ARE NUTS JESSICA!!! LOL
Super cool pics... I LOVE seeing all the fun and excitement that you guys had at CHA!
Big Hugs
Lynda

Emma said...

Great Pics! Can't wait to to see what exciting things you have instore for us!!

☼ Cheryl* said...

Lovely Photos :) I can't wait to see whats happening tomorrow!

Annie said...

great pic and looks like you had a lot of fun!
can't wait to see those sneak peeks :)

JenRaff said...

Great pictures and I like the glasses story -- can totally relate! I always let three or four years go in between eye exams -- who can afford that every year? I only go when I have to!
Exciting news for the rest of the week! Can't wait!

Angela said...

I am so excited!! I just can't wait to see all the sneak peaks!! It sounds like CHA was a Big Hit!! I am so glad your glasses was saved!! Even if it was only for a short time!!

GobeaGirl said...

I can not wait for Wednesday now! I know what you mean about glue dots. A couple of summers ago it was so hot it made our rearview mirror fall off the window. So that night I pulled out my handy glue strips and put it back on. Let me tell you, it is still attached and it made it throught two summers now...lol...Bring on the cheeky peaks...yay... I love your stamps and I can't get enough. Thanks for all the wonderful pics too. Lisa

Sarah said...

Great pics! Can't wait to see the sneak peeks!!

PaperCrafty said...

Sounds like a fun filled next few days!! Can't wait!!

donna mikasa said...

LOOOVE seeing your CHA photos--feels like I was there! Looking forward to being floored this week!

crafty amy said...

Oooh I so can't wait for all that is coming up!
That is so funny about your glasses what a save :D

Amy xx

Devlin said...

I'm soooo excited.
Love your stories and the pictures!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

LOL...I was so excited to hug you IRL that I never even noticed the glue dot!! Great pics of everyone!! :)

Stefanie said...

OMG OMG!!! Is that Anya with victory rolls?!?!? I want those stamps!! I have they'll be available in digis!!!!!!!!