Friday, February 5, 2010

Farm Fresh Friday's Gettin' Sketchy!

Thanks to our VERY own TGF Critter Crew Guest DT member and my good friend MERCY KERIN!

Lots of you I'm sure are no stranger to Mercy's FAB sketches, and we were just lucky enough to snag one this week for an AWESOME FFF!   But first....Congrats to.....

SANNI!!!  You are the winner of LAST week's FFF and win SWEET TOOTH, the new rubber set by Marina!!!!   LOVE this adorable card!  We fell in love with the soft cream tones of this card and the beautifully matching embellies....what's not to love!?  thanks EVERYONE for playing and now...for this week's sketch:

It's a FAB ONE!

Here are some UBER FAB samples from the DT:

Mercy herself:

Jessica

Mary

Cindy

Randi

Kadie
Sandra

Sparkle
Sparkle

Kim

SO YOU WANNA PLAY?

Rules:
Upload a card or project using any TGF Stamp to TGF Galleria>Contests/Challenges>FFF>Mercy 2-5 Sketch!

All entries qualifying for prize must be uploaded by Wednesday, Febrauary 10th, 2010.

You MUST use a TGF image to qualify for this contest.  Any TGF image (digi or rubber ) will do!

We'll announce a winner here next Friday and one lucky WINNER will receive SWEET TOOTH, this new set by Marina!



Last but not least, congrats to CARISA!   You are the winner of the FREE DIGI from Wed's comment contest.  Thanks to all who entered and we wil ldefinitely keep your requests in mind!  Always good to hear what you guys think!


Have a GREAT weekend, see you Monday!!!

20 comments:

Sammi said...

That sure is a gorgeous card from Sanni!! Nice work!! :D
Great sketch this week... LURVE the DT creations!
(hugs)

mamma0709 said...

It really was a cute card from Sanni. Nice sketch to, but to a question, when do we get a free digi? I was one fo the many who started to play in your challange.
From Sweden
Eva

Craftyanny said...

Fab creations girls
Anne x

Lorraine said...

lovely creations girls wish i had your talents xx

Heidi Brawley said...

awe these cards are way adorable. I really like Jessica's a lot!! Congrats Carisa!!! Have a Great weekend~! ~Heidi Brawley

Jess said...

too cute. went to upload my card though, and there is yet to be a folder created?

Carol said...

Congrats to my friend Carisa!! I am so glad you won the digi girl! woohoo!

Love the sketch, great job!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Eva, I'm not sure if you'll see this comment, but I couldn't locate your email. in response to your question "When do we get a free digi":

We are working to design the special free digi and I believe I said you should see it on the blog sometime next week...We have the intention of rewarding our loyal customers, esp those who have been with us for the long haul by offering something special to them as a thank you and can't wait to do so-we've just been a bit swamped after our return from CHA.
Thanks,
Jessica

Tanya Rudd said...

Great visuals this morning, thanks for crafting ladies!
Hugs
Tanya

Annie said...

Awesome creations!!!

And congrats to Sanni

mamma0709 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mamma0709 said...

Hi!
Okay, sounds good. I just love your stamps they are so cute and also fun to work with. Thank you so much for the answer.

I will keep my eyes open here then.

Hugs Eva

Carisa said...

Ooooh, I can't wait to play along with the sketch!!! And I can't believe I won a digi!!!! LOL I think Marie will giggle when she hears that one but after the Cha relay I've started to lose my digi phobia and have been thinking about which digi's to add to my collection so what a wonderful surprise to see I won one! TYTYTY!!Now, to just figure out which one....Hmmm....THAT is the hard part - Thanks Jess and Marie for all you do! Marie is MORE than generous with her products with all the contests and giveaways that I am in no rush for the digi freebie you promise - I know when it's unveiled it will be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and worth the wait. *hugs*

Kris said...

Congrats to Sanni!! it's a beautiful card! LOVE the FFF sketch and the DT rocked the challenge again!! Fabulous samples girls!! hugs!

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful cards!! I hope to get some time in to do this weeks sketch - it rocks! And I have new digis to play with!! :)
Dee

Shaela said...

fabulous job, everyone!

JenRaff said...

Congratulations to Sanni! Her card is just gorgeous!!!!

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
getuneed said...

Awesome creations!!!

This N That said...

Woot! Here's mine! FANTASTIC work, DT!