Friday, February 19, 2010

...Farm Fresh Color Challenge

Happy Friday, TGF lovers! It's Mercy! Due to technical difficulty, we are bringing this week's Farm Fresh Friday to you a bit later than expected.

First up...let's announce the winner of last week's vintage challenge................................
CONGRATS, JUDY CABAN!!!!! Your card is simply gorgeous...love the papers and the butterfly accents! Please email your shipping info to us, and we will get your THREE CHEEKY CHERRY stamps out to you! Thanks to everyone who participated in last week's challenge! You all definitely ROCKED THE FARM!

This week we have a color challenge brought to you by Marie...use CHOCOLATE, KRAFT, and GUAVA!
Let's take a look at the samples by our amazing design team!

Cheryl
Cindy
Jessica
Kadie
Kim
Mary
Melyssa
Randi
Mercy
Sandra
Sparkle
Well, now it's TIME TO PLAY!

RULES:

Upload your card or creation under Color Challenge to the TGF Galleria>Contests/Challenges>FFF>Marie's CKG Color Challenge. All entries must use TGF stamps and MUST be entered no later than Wednesday, February 24, 2010.

One lucky winner will be chosen to WIN the "AMAZING DOU" stamp set!!!

Have a BLAST participating in this week's challenge and we'll see you here next Friday with another challenge, and the winner of TODAY'S CHALLENGE!

21 comments:

Elise said...

Oh yes! Congratulations Judy!! Your card is simply gorgeous! What a lovely card!!!
And the next challenge looks YUMMMMMY!!! Thanks for the challenge!
hugs,
elise

Gabby said...

LOVE this color combo! I'll be able to play this time...lol! :D Congrats to the winner!

Angie said...

woohoo! FUN!

Mercy said...

congrats, judy! i LOVED your card...just beautifully done!

Randi said...

Congrats Judy! Your card is so beautiful!! Thanks to you and everyone else that played along in the challenge!!! I was so thrilled with all the entries!

Amazing line up up today girls!!!

Shaela said...

I'm always amazed how so many people can take the same colors and make their cards look so different! great job

Judy said...

Oh my god....what a nice surprise!!! Thank you ladies!!

This N That said...

What a GREAT challenge! One of my fave combos! Too bad I already posted the PERFECT card a week or 2 ago, lol! Guess I will have to come up with another. :)

donna mikasa said...

Congrats, Judy! Love your card and all those butterflies! Have fun with the Cheekys!

MicheyMoo said...

Love the Vintage card Judy!! Congrats on the win. :)

Just wondering if anyone else is having probs uploading to the challenge via the Galleria. I can't find the proper challenge to post too. :(

Is it just me or are the web probs continuing???

I'm going to paste the link to my card here......and then upload it the Galleria when I can. :)

Hugs xxx

http://micheysmusings.blogspot.com/2010/02/fff-mtsc61-more-paper-piecing-cic46.html

~*Joni said...

Oooh what a great card, congrats Judy!
And awesome color combo, look at all the yummy samples by the DT!

dmbennett said...

What great cards. I love them all. Thanks for the challenge, I may give it a try.

Dawn Bennett

Pryn said...

That color combo ia AWESOME!!! The samples are all gorgeous and incredibly inspiring!

Jenny said...

Congrats Judy, adorable card. Love this challenge with these beautiful colors. DT came up with fabulous cards.

Vannessa said...

Apparently I don't have permission to access the galleria on this server - bit confused there, but this is my card anyway. Will try to upload again tomorrow.

http://saffiresstamping.blogspot.com/2010/02/few-more-challenges-from-weekend.html

Tasha said...

Stunning DT Cards as always.
I cant seem to get into the Galleria either so will post my link here
http://tashascardheaven.blogspot.com/2010/02/greeting-farm-cheerleading-anya.html
Tasha
xxxxx

Gabby said...

Ok...I played along and just wanted to let you know that here is my card! YAY! Great color choice BTW!

http://confessionsofastamper.blogspot.com/2010/02/farm-fresh-friday-on-sunday.html

Shaz said...

Great color combo. Had a hard time finding the right color but I love how they turned out.

Here are my: 3 submissions

Madeleine Bouquet said...

Your projects are awesome! I couldn't get into the gallery, so, here's my entry. Hope you like it!:)

hugs,
Laura

Kelly said...

Hello, I specifically made a card for this challenge alone and wish to enter it. I have joined and have become a member but cannot find where I can enter my card. I have found the correct challenge to upload it to but cannot find a place to upload it. Can you please direct me? Thanks.

In the meantime, here is my card
http://kellyskreativekorner.blogspot.com/2010/02/miss-anya-goes-digi.html

scrappingdragon said...

hi love your challenges

her is mine

http://nogards-space.blogspot.com/2010/02/love-teddy.html