Thursday, February 25, 2010

Darling Sisters...

Hey everybody!

Well, today is the day!   Perhaps you caught the first of several previews over on the CA&F blog yesterday?   If not, check it out HERE.

We are really excited to bring you a brand new TGF set called "Darling Sisters".   This terrific trio will be released on Monday, March 1st along with several other "must haves" this coming month!   Woo hoo!  The Darling Sisters are a little bit country, little bit quaint, and a LOT cute!   I'll let you decide for yourselves though-so here are some previews from:

Jessica

Cheryl

Mary

Cindy

Randi

Kadie

Melyssa

Kim

Well, what do you think?   We hope you enjoyed today's preview as much as we enjoyed bringing it to you, and SAVE THE DATE for our TGF Release Party Event on Sunday, Feb 28th, "TEA TIMES THREE!"

WHAT is Tea x3 you ask?  Well, you'll just have to wait to find out...but tomorrow you might see why we are deeming it that!   You know there's a movie coming out soon that I HAPPEN to be excited about....but we'll just leave it at that for now! ;)

TEA TIMES THREE....SUNDAY 2/28 at NOON CST :)  Be there!

Now, I haven't forgotten....so without further adieu, congrats to:




1LuvnMama said...







Just celebrated my daughter's 2nd b-day on Monday! In the next couple of days, I'll be celebrating my b-day and my hubby's too! What a busy month for us!




Beckie said...







It was my birthday yesterday which unfortunately I now share with my youngest son. Tomorrow is my Dad's 60th, so I am looking forward to getting together with the family at the weekend for a joint Birthday meal. As sad as it sounds I am also looking forward to tidying my craft space over the next couple of days.



 Marcy said...







I am looking forward to next week when I will visit my children in Florida and attend my Great Nephew's third birthday. There is nothing better than family!!

I agree!  NOTHING better than family indeed!   CONGRATS to our winners- please email me to claim your free digi of choice :)  Well, I hope you guys enjoyed the previews!    See you back here tomorrow where you can have your cake and eat it, too!

20 comments:

MicheyMoo said...

Oh what gorgeous girls/sisters!! Its a new line!! YIPPEE!! How exciting!! Can't wait for more sneak peeks and to see what's happening on Sunday!! I'm thinking something featuring a spooky-grinning cat and some silly twins......etc, etc, etc!! Hehe

Congrats on the wins to ladies....what lovely things to be loving and looking forward too!!.

Sammi said...

whooo! they are so adorable!! Can't wait to see more sneeky peaks! AND oooh... can't wait for this tea X 3 .... :D
Sammi
xxx

☼ Cheryl* said...

They are lovely!!

Congrats winners :)

Christine said...

These are adorable!!! I can't wait to see more!!!

Emma said...

Way to tempting!! Love them they are gorgeous! Can't wait for tea x3!

Craftyanny said...

oh they're all such pretty little things, can't wait to see the rest of them
Anne x

Lynda Nielsen said...

awww these sisters are awesome!!! And how very exciting, having a new line... Now Hmmm, Tea x3, I just HAVE to see what that's all about. I just know it's going to be "mad" fun finding out. LOL
Big Hugs
Lynda

crafty amy said...

They are sooo cute I love 'em all! I hope that I will be able to catch a bit of the party as sounds like it will be a lot of fun I think I know the film and I am so excited about it :D
Well done to all the winners
Hugs

Amy xx

Kylie said...

Oh how exciting!! So much happening! Can't wait.

Kylie ox

Beckie said...

Oh yay, my first win on a blog. What a fab belated birthday present :-)

Thank you.
xx

Kristy Young said...

Omg omg you are such a tease!!! It defiantly has to be something Alice!!!!!!! I want I want I want hehehe

Angela said...

Congrats Ladies!! These sweet sisters are just so adorable!!! Can't wait to see more sneak peaks!!
Angela

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Gorgeous cards by the DT!! Thanks for all the inspiration!!

Stampi said...

oh boy can't wait super cute images thanks for the peek...

Tanya Rudd said...

These are gorgeous!

Pam Varnell said...

OMG I love these pretty girls. The cards are so amazing by the DT. TGF seriously rocks!!!

~*Joni said...

Fun new release! Yay for the winners, tea x3 sounds fun. :D

1LuvnMama said...

Can't wait to see the sneak peeks! :) Thanks so much and you all are amazing!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Congrats to the winners!

And can't wait for this release!
They are adorable,and having 2 girls myself these will be wonderful!

Annie said...

oh my goodness, these little sisters are tooo cute :)