Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Top Crop Tuesday...

featuring KRISTY YOUNG!

Hey guys!  Jess popping in for Marie today who is feeling a bit under the weather :(   We haven't done a Top Crop Tuesday in a while and well, let me just tell you about my new friend Kristy....

...a few weeks ago, I started getting the sweetest comments on my blog from her and just adored her enthusiasm for all things posted w/ TGF especially!   I was so flattered and after feeling like I was getting to know her through her comments, one day I clicked on her blog and HOLY COW!  This girl can STAMP!   She's amazing, and I know you'll think so too.

You know, here at the farm we love our customers and DT for their talent AND their enthusiasm and well, this girls' got both!  Here are a few hand-selected cards that I thought were just the "cream of the crop!" :







Well I'm sure you can agree that this was a FABULOUS lineup of cards today!  I could have picked at LEAST a dozen more, LOL!   Have you guys checked out the Galleria lately?   So many new pretty things to see from ALL of our friends on the Farm!

Be sure to check out Club Anya & Friends too for the latest updates, challenges, and all the prize opportunities available each week!  We are having a BLAST over there, too!   See ya tomorrow!t

33 comments:

Gwen said...

Wow! Those were Fantastic! I'm so glad you shared them with us. Kudos to Kristy for being so darned creative and inspiring.

Smiles!
Gwen

Sheng said...

Oh, these are such lovely cards!! Love them all.

Sammi said...

Awesome!! Kristy Rocks!!! Great choice! :D
xxx

Kristy Young said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Thanks so much I feel so honoured to be featured wow! Thanks Jessica for all your kinds words about me!
Kristy xo
whoo hooo exciting LOL sorry just had to.

Annmaree said...

Those are all so gorgeous!!!

Ruthie said...

These are stunning - especially the colours on the last one - I could never have put those colours together successfully! Rx

Anne said...

WOW! Yes the girl can stamp! Beautiful card with gorgeous details!

Hugs, Anne

Jenn Borjeson said...

Those are gorgeous - she really puts a lot of time into them, you can tell. Thanks for sharing!!!

Rachel said...

Beautiful cards Kristy, love the papers and colors! Very understated and clean cards :0)

Carol said...

Those cards were amazing! Great job ladies! Was there a question of the day? I wanted to post so quick about those pretty cards I dont remember seeing one? My favorite color is red, lol!

Mary said...

Gorgeous cards!!!

hugs
Mary

Jessica said...

these are fabulous! awesome cards, Kristy!!! way to go!

Renie said...

WHat a great line up today! Love the glitter fairy wings!

Feel bettter Marie!

~*Joni said...

Oooh her color combos are awesome! I love the layouts she uses for her cards, what a great Crop pick Jess! :D

Tina said...

Those were some awesome cards! Kristy is very creative. Thanks for sharing!

Angela said...

Wow these just goregous!!! Congrats Kristi!!! You so deserve it girl!! I love seeing your work! Thanks Jess for sharing them so other people can see her beautiful work!!
Hugs,
Angela

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Gorgeous cards! I especially love the colors on the last one.

Carisa said...

gorgeous!

Kris said...

LOVE Kristy's style!!! her cards are fabulous and the detailing is beautiful!!! Great choice for a top crop showcase!!! =D hugs!

PaperCrafty said...

Lovely cards!!

Erin said...

Great cards Kristy.

Jen Shults said...

Wow! I love her style! Someday I want to grow up and be able to make cards with that lovely vintage look to them. These are just STUNNING!

WickedPixie said...

YAY Kristy! I have just been in awe over her cards, so it is so nice to see them shown here!! :-)Traci

Stampin Mindy said...

Truely beautiful creations!

Loz (Aus) said...

Stunning cards... Kristy's bows are perfect! Thanks for sharing x

Nancy said...

Wow, those are fantastic! I am having serious bow envy...the perfection in that first card!!

JenRaff said...

Kristy's cards are awesome! I will have to go check out her blog. She has great style!
Hope Marie feels better soon :)

Robin McK said...

You're right Jess, those samples were really lovely!

Annie said...

these are absolutely darling!!!

Randi said...

Kristy is an AMAZING artist!! These are sooo stunning!! I love her unique style and her use of soft colors!!!

Sue D said...

Very nice layouts on these cards.

Tanya Rudd said...

These are adorable.
Hugs
Tanya

Elena said...

Wow! Look at this amazing cards! So gentle and so sweet! I love the colors, and all layouts! Fantastic Top Crop Tuseday, Jessica!