Friday, January 22, 2010

SHINY HAPPY FFF!...

Hello FRIENDS OF THE FARM!!!

It's another FARM FRESH FRIDAY here and we've brought the SUNSHINE WITH US!   To celebrate the Greeting Farm's attendance at CHA next week along with the fact that we are hearing numerous reports of the MONSOON that is L.A. right now...We are BRINGING THE SUNSHINE and summertime right here to the TGF BLOG!

But first, CONGRATS to ERIN!  You are the winner of last week's FFF Challenge "Picture This!"  Here is Erin's adorable card using Flutter Anya-I LOVE the way the wings match her DD's picture!


Congrats Erin, please email Jess to claim your prize, but also please note that ALL TGF prizes/shipping this week will be delayed due to CHA. :)  Thank you!  Did you guys LOVE that challenge?   Would you like to see more scrapbooking incorporated into TGF?  LEAVE A COMMENT letting us know!

Now, for today's FFF CHALLENGE.    HELP US BRING ON THE SUN!   Here are some examples from our AWESOME and Shiny, Happy People...the TGF DT:

Kim


Mary


Melyssa


Cindy


Kadie


Cheryl


Randi


Jessica



And our WONDERFUL Critter Crew:

Mercy


Sandra




Sparkle



Help us celebrate and send us off with some SUNSHINE!   Here's how to play along:


Upload a card or project using any TGF Stamp to TGF Galleria>Contests/Challenges>FFF>SUNNY SENDOFF Challenge.  All cards qualifying for prize must be uploaded by Wednesday, January 27th, 2010.

You MUST use a TGF image to qualify for this contest.  Any TGF image (digi or rubber ) will do!


We'll announce a winner here next Friday and one lucky WINNER will receive SWEET MESSAGE or OUTDOORSY stamp set!



Be sure to tune in Sunday for the AMAZING CHA RELAY RACE Contest!!!

14 comments:

Sammi said...

Oooh.. gorgeous creations!! mmm... will go and think of what summery project I can make! Hope this helps to break the monsoon in LA. lol!
xxx

Sheng said...

Cute cards DT.

Kristy Young said...

Oooh so gorgeous!! Congrats Erin too.
Cant wait to work on this weeks FFF.
Kristy x

Crafty Dawn said...

Loved the scrapbook LO winners LO and sorry I missed it, I really am looking for more SB inspiration as much as I love making cards I have a grand son and would love more scrapping ideas

Love Dawn xx

Tanya said...

Gorgeous cards girls!! I can't wait to work on this weeks FFF and to start the challenge!!

(I have a method all figured out to get it done around working :))

Genetta said...

The scrapbook page is adorable Erin! Congrats!

All the sunny, shiny, happy example cards are amazing too!

Let the sun shine in!

~*Joni said...

Adorable and sooo appropriate as the East Coast just got hit with a wintry mix. bleh. Love the DT cards - I am all about bright and loud! Can't wait to play along!!

Stampi said...

oh is that a new image I see....great stuff..enjoy your trip and knock their socks off ...I know you will..

JenRaff said...

Great idea for a challenge! And, Yes, I like the idea of more scrapbooking with TGF! Although, I am going to try my hand with the cards for this coming weeks challenge. Besides working, the biggest challenge I face is my digis don't work with Copics so I have a hard time with them. I have tried heat setting but ink runs into the copics. I am going to try the hair spray idea for this challenge so we'll see.

Kris said...

Congrats Erin!!! Love the colors on your creation along with the cute pix! Fab challenge this week!! i think most of you are hoping for some warm weather!! LOVE the samples by the DT... Awesome job this week girls!

Erin said...

What great news to wake up to. Thanks so much Greetings Farm for picking me. I can't wait for the relay. I told my husband he won't be seeing me next week, I'll be stamping.

Jenn Borjeson said...

I can't wait for the relay, so fun. :) These cards are adorable, and I have nooooo plans this weekend, so I know what I'll be doing. Have a blast at CHA!!!

1LuvnMama said...

Congrats Erin! Luvn your piece! :)

southernscraps said...

Great DT cards.