Friday, January 1, 2010

On the 12th Day of Sketches, TGF Gave to Me.....

OUR FINAL SKETCH #12,  11 hrs of Challenges.....FIVE NEW RELEASES!.....and hurry...will YOU be lucky enough to score the Brand New "Happy Day" set while supplies last?  The release is LIVE as of 9AM CST so hurry over to the TGF STORE now!....  Don't fret if you don't though...they'll return in March!

WOW...it's here!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

We will be ringing in MOST of the fun over on the BRAND NEW Club Anya & Friends Blog to celebrate the Grand Opening, but first,  I give you SKETCH #12:


Thank you SOOOOO much to all of you for making TGF a success this year!   We hope to please you even more in 2010 with bigger contests, prizes, and the NEW Club Anya & Friends Blog!

Here are some samples by the TGF DT using sketch #12 to help RING IN the inspiration for the New Year!

Cindy


Melyssa

Kim



Mary


and here are some FABULOUS takes on the sketch by Lynda and Sandra....our fond Gardener Alum!

Lynda


Sandra-HAPPY TOBY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!  How perfect!


There won't be a FFF Challenges today as there are HOURLY Challenges today at Club Anya and friends, but we really hope you've enjoyed the 12 Days of Sketches Marathon contest we've had to Ring in 2010!  Thanks to ALL who participated, and even to those who couldn't just for hangin' with us and taking in all the wonderful inspiration from this fabulous DT, old and new!

Just as a reminder, if you are participating in the completion of all 12 Sketch Challenges, you have until 1/3/10 (sunday) at 8pm CST to be entered to win the Grand Prize!   Good luck ,everybody!

See you over at the CLUB ANYA & FRIENDS Blog now for the GRAND OPENING and our CONTINUED Release party CELEBRATION!!!!!!

16 comments:

MicheyMoo said...

Now I can go to sleep.....its after 2am over here and I waited up just so I could visit the store and place my order.
Would love to stay and hang for the challenges....but I need my beauty sleep.
Hope it all goes well and I'll check in when I arise. :)

Angie said...

YAY! Woohoo! FUN FUN FUN!!! Loving the 12 days and I'm almost done... well, I'm about half done. Thanks for the fabulous year TGF!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Score - got it! :) Thanks for another amazing release! Happy New Year!

Kristy Young said...

OOh gorgeous DT work, how exciting I cant sleep now with all this excitement. I have finished my sketch 12 but will have to wait for morning to take pic in good light :)
fun fun fun.
Kristy

Jodi C. said...

YEAH!!! Happy new year!!! I got my Happy Day set and I am SO HAPPY!!!! Thanks for all the great cards!!!! Beautiful designs!!!!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Can't wait to get started on this one and the CA & Friends challenges. So who won last week's FFF challenge? And since there's going to be so many challenges over at the new CA & Friends blog, won't there be FFF challenges anymore?

the whimsical butterfly said...

There will most definitely be FFF Challenges here every week on the TGF Blog. We just dont' have one today because of all the other challenges going on :)

Winner of last week's FFF will be posted in a sep post today! There was too much info to do one post with today ;) Thanks!

Kris said...

12 days of sketches is soooo much fun!! almost complete with them...

Happy New Year Everyone!!!! it will surely be a fun and exciting new year!!! hugs!!

Sammi said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
I love it! Gorgeous DT creations!
Sammi
xxx

Kerry said...

Woohoo...the 12th day of sketches! Thanks so much, so fun! Thanks for a wonderful year!

Jenn Borjeson said...

I did it, I did it, I finished all 12 Days of Sketches - here is the post with my 12th and final card: http://stampinangeljenn.blogspot.com/2010/01/final-sketch-first-of-club-anya-friends.html

KanataNewf said...

Wow...I can't believe it! I actually completed all 12 sketches...I hope I loaded them into the correct galleries!

Jenn said...

Awesome holiday challenge! All my cards are done and posted! Thanks for such a great year full of fun challenges and wonderful images!

tmcc4 said...

What a way for me to start off the New Year...I completed all 12 sketches and submitted them all...whoo hoo...Happy Dance....Thank you so much!!! I hope you guys do that again....Happy New Year all!!!!!!
Mandy

Crafty Jenn said...

Whew! Just uploaded the last of my 12 Days entries. Freaked me out though when I saw the Gallery's clock is an hour ahead. :/ Hope my entries are "on time".

Thanks for all the crafty fun!

CreaRenata said...

:( I forgot my loginname and password to pst my card for this challenge.
So here is my entry with the sketch.