Thursday, January 21, 2010

Almost time...

My palms are extra clammy today as we are getting last minute things ready to pack the rental. Oh btw, Ray and I will be making the 16-18 hour drive to California Friday morning. Fun...

Going over last minute deets...

In regards to digi previews for the contest, yes, they will be on the blog a minute after midnight cst. So for instance... you'll get the free digi on Sunday and on Monday morning you will see the digi that you will win if you participate. Mercy will be sending out the digis throughout the day as the comments are being turned in. Or after the deadline 6:00pm cst. But you should be getting them by that evening.

I know some things may sound a little confusing but once you see the blog posts, things should explain itself a bit better. =)

Also I do apologize ahead of time for those of you who cannot participate because of work... in my crazy head, for some reason, I imagine all our farm friends stamping happily all day long. So I really do apologize, I didn't even take that into consideration when I thought of this relay. BUT at least everyone gets a free cutie digi on Sunday! And perhaps some of these new digis will find their way into the store at a later date... maybe. =)

Ok also... is this link working correctly for everyone? http://wwp.central-standard-time.com/
It seems to work for me but I'm in the US. I hope it works for everyone or at least most of you. There HAS to be some sort of a world clock somewhere on the internet right?

So I'm off to tie things up. If I don't check back in, then I will see you back here Feb. 1st! Hopefully with fabulous CHA news and photos. I wish everyone was going with us. Have fun in our absence, don't get too crazy now LOL! Good luck and again thank you soooo much for all your love and support.

Have a fabulous week!

31 comments:

Sheng said...

I'm kind of jealous of you going to the CHA but then not also. It sounds really fun and interesting but what exactly will/are you be doing there? Do you guys have homework??

Wells, have a ton of fun at the CHA. Bring back lots of photos and tell us how it went.

xoxo

Sammi said...

Have a safe trip and have a WONDERFUL time! Go and rock their socks off!! :D
xxx

Ruthie said...

Have a great time!!!

Rx

Kristy Young said...

Oh how exciting (except for the drive) I'm so excited for you and know Tgf will do sooo fabulous!! I won't wish u luck cause u don't need it!!
Kristy

☼ Cheryl* said...

Have a nice time!!

The url works fine for me (in the uk).

Mrsqueenvee/mrs-flopsybunny said...

Have lots of fun at CHA and have a safe journey there and back. Remember to take a little time to "STOP and STARE" for yourselves.
Love VEE

Carol said...

Have a great trip! Be safe! We will miss you!

Lynda Nielsen said...

Well girl.... The time has come... YAY... Have a blast, and the Best of Luck Marie!
Great Big Hugs,
Lynda

Rachel said...

Have a BLAST Marie! Can't wait to see all the new TGF people who will instantly fall in love the the stamps :0) It'll go really well, I just know it!

Andrea6760 said...

Thank you for putting together the upcoming relay challenge, it is appreciated. Sounds like we will also be having fun while you are away.

Have a safe and wonderful trip to the CHA! Enjoy yourself and be sure to tell us all about it when you get back.

Take Care,
Andrea

Jenn Borjeson said...

I am so jealous but so happy for you! I do work, but I will manage to squeeze in time to participate in this relay, even if it means we eat take-out for dinner every night.... hee hee :)

P.S. Yes, the link to the central time clock worked for me.

~*Joni said...

Oooh My palms are clammy too! But wait - who will watch the pups?!? That's my concern! S&B have a nice warm place to stay I assume...;) I wish you and Ray an uneventful and nice drive over to CA. Have a splendid time bringing the Farm to Anaheim Marie!!

Mary Giles (OhioMary) said...

Bwahahaha! When the farmer is away the mice will play! We will try and take it easy on Mercy, the Cheese in charge until you gals get back. Have a fabulous time at CHA and have a safe drive.

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Have a fun and safe drive!

Genetta said...

I live in the central time zone so no confusion for me. I do work a full time 8-11 hour days job but I plan on waking up early every morning just to participate. That's the plan at least. I wish I was going to CHA. Maybe next year.

Annie said...

ok, I am sooooooooooo ready! And can't wait till Sunday :)
I work full time from 7am till 5, but it still gives me an hour to create something and post it to the galery :) I'm so ready! :)

JenRaff said...

Hope your trip there and back is wonderful! I love to take road trips -- it's fun if you have just a little extra time to see things on the way. This is so exciting for you!!! I know you'll WOW everyone!
As one of the working ladies, I am still happy for even one free digi and each extra one is a big bonus!
Thank you
oxo

Stampi said...

Thank you and Take care...safe travels and you know your products will be the hit of the whole CHA...hugs to all of you...

momofsixkids said...

Hi,

Could you send me instructions on how to upload to the blog to participate in the digi challenge. I am a working mom of six and I am going to attempt this challenge.

Stephanie said...

Hope you have a GREAT time at CHA!!!!! 'See' you when you're back!

Kris said...

Wishing you lots of fun at CHA!!! can't wait for you to tell us how it went!! =D hugs, Kris

Gwen said...

I am so stinkin' excited about this relay! Family is on notice that I get to create every day and there is nothing they can do to stop me...LOL! I'm totally addicted to TGF and Jessica teases me about it...hehehe.

Enjoy CHA!

Smiles!
Gwen

PaperCrafty said...

Have a great time!!

Paper, Ink, Color! said...

I was wondering if you can possibly send out the digis at 6PM CST and make the challenge 24 hours, so that way we can have at least a night to work on the challenge? It would make it easier for many people as I can only create cards at night when everyone is tucked in bed. Thanks!

Leanne said...

Hey everyone, if that link doesn't work try this one: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
It has all the countries in your times zone and elsewhere around the world.. Have a safe trip Marie and have fun at CHA, you will do great! BTW, it's still raining here in So Cal, but hopefully you will bring the sunshine. :)

Beckie said...

Have a safe journey and thanks for the Q&A section. Yes the UK is 6 hours ahead of you so Sunday's Digi should appear at 6.01am Sunday for folks this side of the pond. Also means we have until Midnight our time to upload our creations :-)

*Alison* said...

Oh how fun and exciting.. :) sounds like a BLAST!!!I can't wait.. :) hugs

Ippity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loz (Aus) said...

Wishing you a very safe drive... have fun and all the best! That clock link is working for me today... argh computers!!

haejin said...

safe travels! just as a warning, the californians do NOT know how to handle themselves in rain, so drive carefully~~~

Mary said...

Have a safe trip!!!

hugs
Mary