Tuesday, December 29, 2009

On the 9th Day of Sketches, TGF Gave to Me...

Sketch #9....another PREVIEW....a few fab reminders....and a partridge in a pear treeeeeeeeee!!!!  (ok, maybe not the last one....)

HOORAY!  Can you believe we are at DAY #9 of these sketches already?!  I've been cruisin' blog world today too and I cannot BELIEVE how many people have already completed so many of them!  I am so glad you guys are having fun with this!

Here's SKETCH #9, again by me, Jess :)


We also have another FABULOUS PREVIEW today....meet RUBY, the 2nd of 4 sprouts we are previewing both here on the TGF Blog and on the Club Anya Blog, soon to be CLUB ANYA&FRIENDS!

Here are some stunning samples by the DT:

Jessica


Cindy


Randi


Kadie


Kim


Mary


and HERE are some wonderful cards from our amazing WINTER GARDENERS that also use Sketch #9

Sandra


Lynda


Mercy



Be sure to check out our friends over at CLUB ANYA as they have a wonderful lineup of previews for sweet Miss RUBY today, too!

And just in case you missed out on all the FAB announcements yesterday, here they are again:

*Our HUGE "IN WITH THE NEW at TGF" BASH will begin at 9am CST on Friday, 1/1/2010 and run through 8PM with challenges, prizes, and FUN!  Each challenge winner will receive a new Sprout of their choice, so be here to party with us!  Live overseas?  No problem!  Challenges will be open through SUNDAY, 1/3/10 at 8pm CST.  WINNERS will be announced on the TGF blog and CA blog on Monday, 1/4, along with the winner of the 12 days of Sketches contest.   That winner will win the ENTIRE Jan. release. 

In addition to each individual challenge, ANOTHER prize pack of the ENTIRE Jan. release will go to a random winner who completes ALL of the New Year's Challenges!

*Don't forget that the 12 Days of Sketches are still well underway on the TGF Blog!  Everyone is having a great time and there are more fun sketches to be used today!  This contest will also run through Sunday 1/3/10 at 8pm CST to complete them and upload them to the appropriate galleries) will be entered into a drawing to win the ENTIRE TGF JANUARY RELEASE!!!

SEE YOU BACK HERE TOMORROW!!!!

13 comments:

Sammi said...

Oooh lovely! I was hoping that Ruby would be one of the sprouts :D
She's adorable.. as are the DT cards!
Gotta run and make a card now...lol - so addicted to these sketches :D
xxx

Kris said...

another round of fantabulous creations by the DT... Ruby is truly a gem!! =D

Mag said...

Another gorgeous sketch and outstanding list of gorgeous cards !!!
So talented Ladies !!!
I really love your job.
Hugs
Mag :)

Kristy Young said...

YAYAY Been hanging out for sketch 9! Fabulous dt work again! After dinner I will be working on sketch 9 YAYYA.
Kristy x

Melissa Craig said...

Awww Ruby is adorable! Very nice line up of cards, too!

Leanne said...

Ruby is soooo cute! Wonderful cards by the DT!

Jenn Borjeson said...

So exciting - can't wait to see the rest of the new stuff. Everyone's cards are just adorable!

Lynda Nielsen said...

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH Man this little Ruby looks just like my friends daughter... I had to email her immediately! LOL But seriously... You girls did a FABULOUS job on those cards.... I can't wait for Friday, not that I want my week vacation to be over, but I want those little sprouts! LOL
Big Hugs
Lynda

Jessica said...

oh, she is adorable!!! I am loving all the samples and sneek peeks, they're incredible!!!

PaperCrafty said...

She is too cute!!

joey said...

Hiya,

awesome dt creations they are so different!

Love the little Ruby what a cutie :O)

Joey.x

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I'm BAAAACK!!! Actually, I've just been gone for a few days, but it seems like forever, probably because of the holidays. But I've been reading up on everything that's about to happen, and all I can say is bring it on!!! I'll be there to play!!! Just as soon as I get my 12 sketches done. Ha!

This new images is toooooo sweet! What fun!!!

Hugs,
Lisa

Shesjetlagd said...

Hey Jess! Love all your sketches!! And, I adore all the cards everyone came up with for this new little sprout super cutie! Don't think I can choose a favorite!