Monday, December 28, 2009

On the 8th Day of Sketches, TGF Gave to Me...A PREVIEW...HUGE NEWS...AND a SKETCH!?!

That's right!  You heard me!

A PREVIEW...actually TWO.

HUGE NEWS.

AND Sketch #8.    My head is spinning...I honestly don't know where to begin!!!!!!!

Ok, so let's begin with the NEWS.   LOVE NEWS!  Especially when it makes me smile tremendously.   Some of you may have noticed that we didn't have a Gardener call for January.  While I HATE to see our Gardeners go (we'll bid them an official farewell here on the 31st, so stay tuned), there is a time for everything as we know.

Well, Marie and I talked about it and with all the talent we've seen with this DT, it's just too hard to get rid of people...so without further adieu, I'd like to announce that with the Gardener DT discontinuing, we here at TGF are THRILLED to announce the addition of THREE NEW FARMERS!!!!

Please congratulate:

MELYSSA CONNOLLY
RANDI WALL and
MARY GILES as our NEW TGF FARMERS!!!!  

They will be officially on the TGF Roster starting January 1st, 2010 and will be joining in on our PREVIEWS this week too....PREVIEWS you say?!?!?!?

YES!!! I am SO excited today as for the first time EVER, TGF and Club Anya are JOINING FORCES and previewing our new releases together for the HUGE JANUARY RELEASE BASH that's only days away!  This is the first and could be the last time we preview together so make sure you ENJOY the party!

We are SO excited to be previewing FOUR NEW SPROUTS....ALL styled by our very own Team Anya member AMY YOUNG!  WHOO HOO!!!!!!  Congrats Amy! 

Today's little cutie is named Chelsea.   Many of us have used SKETCH 8 today to preview her, so here's the sketch:





In addition, the TGF DT has another sneak peek at a SUPER fun new set called "Talk Loud", a word-art sentiment set that is new, totally fun and something we've never done before at The Greeting Farm!

Here are some WONDERFUL samples from the DT:
 
Randi

 
Mary


Jessica


Kadie


Cheryl


Cindy


Kim


I'll be back with another cute sprout design, preview, and SKETCH 9 for tomorrow, but first, I have a few announcements for the week:

*Our HUGE "IN WITH THE NEW at TGF" BASH will begin at 9am CST on Friday, 1/1/2010 and run through 8PM with challenges, prizes, and FUN!  Each challenge winner will receive a new Sprout of their choice, so be here to party with us!  Live overseas?  No problem!  Challenges will be open through SUNDAY, 1/3/10 at 8pm CST.  WINNERS will be announced on the TGF blog and CA blog on Monday, 1/4, along with the winner of the 12 days of Sketches contest.   That winner will win the ENTIRE Jan. release. 

In addition to each individual challenge, ANOTHER prize pack of the ENTIRE Jan. release will go to a random winner who completes ALL of the New Year's Challenges!

*Don't forget that the 12 Days of Sketches are still well underway here too, and everyone is having a great time and there are more fun sketches to be used today!  This contest will also run through Sunday 1/3/10 at 8pm CST to complete them and upload them to the appropriate galleries) will be entered into a drawing to win the ENTIRE TGF JANUARY RELEASE!!!






Be sure to head over to CLUB ANYA now to see what Team Anya has whipped up with Chelsea and to hear from our very own AMY about her newly styled SPROUTS!

SO many prizes....SO many chances to WIN!  All to celebrate our NEW YEAR, NEW Club Anya & Friends Blog...and NEW RELEASE with ALL your friends at The Greeting Farm!

18 comments:

Mrs Weyremaster said...

A Massive Congratulations to the New Farmers, Such talented ladies, a wonderful addition to the farm :)

Loving the preveiws so far, Chelsea is super cute, and i do love the look of the new text set, can't wait to see the whole set.

Looking forward to tomorrows previews :)
Suzi
xxx

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Great news! Chelsea is a cutie -- I love her dynamic look!

Angie said...

I am loving all the changes here at the Farm! Congratulations to the new farmers!

Pascale said...

Congratulations to the new Farmers and to Amy on getting her sprouts released this one is so cute I love the wording too. Great DT's Hugs Pascale

Kristy Young said...

Fabulous work from the DT! My daughter is sooo going to love this sprout better add it to my wish list! Loving the 12 days of sketches and think I may actually feel lost when they finish lol. Congrats to the new farmers their work is amazing!
Kristy

Kris said...

Can't wait can't wait!!! Congrats to the new farmers!!! very HAPPY for all of you... =D Marie and Jess sure knows how to rock this farm! super excited for the new year! hugs!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Fun, fun, fun! I finished sketches 3-7 last night but am waiting for the sun to come out to take some decent pics of them! :) Hope you all have a great week!

Sammi said...

Awesome!!! LOVE these creations - chelsea is a stunner and these cards are super!!
Congrats Melyssa, Randi and Mary :)
Can't wait for tomorrow's previews!
xxx

Lynda Nielsen said...

AWESOME - AWESOME - AWESOME!!! A huge congrats to the new TGF Farmers!!! =) Oh wow, I'm just awe struck, these previews are toooo cute!!! Great job everyone! I can't wait to see tomorrow's

I'm ready to party TGF style... Bring it on!

Big Hugs
Lynda

~*Joni said...

Oh my gosh, my head is spinning. Lol! First off - woot woot to all the new farmers! These are some of my favorite names ever, I am so happy they are back to rock the farm and welcome in the new year. Love the newest Sprout, I am so excited that Amy came out with her WS line. Off to the club, what a happy day at the Farm!

Melissa Craig said...

OK my head is spinning after reading all that! Congratulations to the new Farmers!! I can't wait to see all the new Sprouts. Now I'm off to work on the sketch.

Jessica said...

WOW! how awesome!!! Congrats to the new Farmers!! Love all the fun samples, totally loving the sneak peaks, they rock!!!!!

Susan said...

Congratulations to ALL the new Farmers, but a special shout-out to my stampin 'sister' MARY! WOO-HOO! YOU GO GIRL!

OMGosh this is my first day back here since before Christmas and all of this news is overwhelming! I may need oxygen!

Ooo, I can't wait to see the new text set & new releases! I just reorganized and purged my stamping room, so I've got space to fill!

I've got to catch up on the 12 Days of Sketches - busy, Busy, BUSY! But such fun, Fun, FUN!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Here are sketches 3-7:
http://stampinangeljenn.blogspot.com/2009/12/on-7th-day-of-christmas.html

Elena said...

Congratulations to all new DT girls! Hooray for Randi, Melyssa and Mary! So happy for all of you!
Big Congratulations to Amy - so gald to see her sprouts! I was wishing for this for a long time!
I agree - Jessica and Marie knows how to rock the Farm!

PaperCrafty said...

Big congrats to the new Farmers!!

Sandra MacLean said...

Wahoooooooooooooooo!! Four new sproutlets and some of my most favorite people are now FARMERS!!! :D Congratulations girls and what a well deserved honor!! Can't wait to see the next three Sprouts!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Another wonderful new stamp!!!! Once again, I look forward to the newest releases.

Congrats to all the lucky ladies... I mean Farmers!!! There has got to be no better gig out there! And all well-deserved!