Saturday, December 26, 2009

On the 7th Day of Sketches, TGF Gave to me....

I know, you'll never guess.... LOL!

SKETCH #7...by me, Jess :)


Loving the 12 days of sketches?  I hope so!  I am missing my USB cord to upload my card-I left it at my parents yesterday I think?   Anyway, I hope you ALL had a VERY Merry Christmas, and here are today's deets:

Create a card or layout using TGF Stamps and upload to TGF Galleria>Contests/Challenges>12 Days of Sketches> Sketch 7

And remember, ONE random winner who completes ALL 12 will be drawn to win the JANUARY release!  You have until 1/3 to finish! 

here are some samples from the DT today:

Kim


Cindy


Have a wonderful day, everyone...and if you need to "recoop"...enjoy some stamping time!  Yay!

4 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Sweet - I will FINALLY have a day with no plans tomorrow and my only goal for tomorrow is to finish Sketches 3-7! :) Merry Christmas - hope you had a great holiday!

Melissa Craig said...

I am totally loving the sketches! Maybe that's why I have a sketch challenge blog! LOL

Off to make this one!

Kristy Young said...

LOve this sketch! Im about to start working on it now.
Kristy x

Becky said...

wonderful sketch, and an adorable card.