Wednesday, December 23, 2009

On the 5th Day of Sketches TGF Gave to me...

Sketch #5 by the talented Mercy Kerin!

Here's the sketch for today's installment of our 12 Days of Sketches contest:


Isn't it fab?

We hope you're having fun playing along this week!  Here are the details for uploading today's challenge:

Create a card or project using TGF Stamps.  Upload to the TGF Galleria>Contests/Challenges>12 Days of Sketches>Day 5!

We'll be back tomorrow w/ last week's FFF winner and another challenges for you!  But in the meantime, here are some wonderful samples from the DT:

Jessica


Pam (from our wonderful Team Anya)


Sandra


Lynda


Cindy


Thanks again for stopping by!  See you tomorrow,everyone!

8 comments:

Leanne said...

Love this one and the cards from the DT are so cute! You all rock!

Craftyanny said...

great cards everyone
Happy Christmas
Anne x

Jenn Borjeson said...

I cannot wait to have tomorrow off, I am foaming at the mouth to catch up on the last 3 sketches! hee hee

joey said...

I am currently playing catch up and have just uploaded sketch 1 to the galleria, oh my gosh the dt creations are so inspirational! fantastic job. Joey.x

BishopsMommie said...

I need to catch up too..maybe tomorrow.

Melissa Craig said...

Love the line-up!! Beautiful job. I still can't get into the store/galleria so my sister is uploading for me.

~*Joni said...

Ugh! You all are bombarding me with these awesome sketches and beautiful samples! Okay, I can do this...2 to do today, the Christmas wrapping can be done later. ;)

PaperCrafty said...

Another wonderful sketch and Fabulous samples by the DT!! Merry Christmas!!