Tuesday, December 22, 2009

On the 4th Day of Sketches TGF Gave to Me...

Yeah....yeah.....SKETCH #4!!!  ( I bet you guessed it, huh? ;)

Here it is in all it's glory:


Are you guys having a heck of a good time?!?  I hope so!  Be sure to check out these adorable and amazing samples from this SUPER hard working DT:

Cindy


Lynda


Kadie


Pam (from our stellar Team Anya!)


Amy (also from our stellar Team Anya!)



Be sure to stop back by tomorrow for even MORE sketchy fun....and our FFF this week will be taking place on Thurs. the 24th, so save the date!   Happy Stamping!

15 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the GLEE card. I can't wait until January when GLEE is on again.

RiNNE said...

I love it, AMY!!! BUWAHAHAHAHA!! Your card is GLEE-fully perfect!

To Jennifer (comment before me): thought it was back in April??

Great job, rest of the DT!! Much love to the Twilight one, Pam!

Leanne said...

o man! this one is cool.. lots of straight lines..
great job to the DT team.. they are all so cute..

Angie said...

AMY! I love GLEE and your card is FABULOUS!!! the other cards are great too, but GLEE has my heart and I miss it! lol!

frikali said...

omg i love it!! great talent!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Gorgeous cards! Love them all.

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! The DT samples are awesome. I love Amy's alterations.

Lauretta See ( LadyPou) said...

beautiful cards :) thumbs up!!!

Kris said...

Love the samples with this sketch! awesome job DT! =D

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

What great cards! I know lots of Glee fans who would love that one in particular! And I love the map background behind Travel Anya!

PaperCrafty said...

Very cool cards by the DT!!

Susan said...

I don't know how much more I can take of this! Not only the amazing sketches but the OH MY GOSH all these INCREDIBLE DT cards!! I may faint....but not until I get caught up & create for sketches 3 & 4! EEK!

Robin McK said...

Love that Glee card - what a great idea!

Mrsqueenvee/mrs-flopsybunny said...

I love these .I just wish you made room for a SENTIMENT on the sketches. Ill upload mine in the morning.Nite XOX

Kristy Young said...

I love this sketch and the DT work is fabulous!