Thursday, December 31, 2009

On the 11th Day of Sketches, TGF Gave to me....

WHEW!  We are ALMOST THERE!  Sketch #11 folks:

It's also an oldie but a goodie from the early TGF days :)

Now, for that last preview....MEET STELLA!

This sassy sweetie is the FOURTH and final Wild Sprout styled by our very own Team Anya designer, Amy!  Isn't she swell?

STELLA will be released along with our TALK LOUD sentiment set and 3 other Sprouts at 9 AM on the first!  PLEASE NOTE our later release time.  (normally, we go live at midnight)  ALL NEW RELEASES will go live on 1/1/10 at 9 AM CST!!!!

On that note, be sure to check out the Club Anya blog today too for a SPECIAL surprise ;)

Here are some STELLA-r samples from the DT:

Cindy


Kadie


Jessica


Melyssa

Cheryl


Mary


Kim


Randi



We also have some more awesome Sketch 11 cards to show from:

Sandra


Kim

Lynda



Be sure to check out even MORE Stella-r samples (*I'm sorry I cannot resist being cheesy because I am SO excited about this release!) at CLUB ANYA TODAY and remember, the fun starts on the Club Anya AND Friends blog at 9AM CST TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   We will also be back here for our 12th and final sketch of the 12  Days of Sketches!

WHEW!!!!!

12 comments:

Kristy Young said...

Whoo Hoo sooo excited to see sketch 11 and the fabulous DT work!! Im literally a stalker waiting for the sketch to appear haha. This is all so exciting, my most exciting new years since.. a long time!
Kristy

Kris said...

Outrageous designing by the DT... the creations are fabulous beyond words!!! Awesome job everyone!! you all rock! =D

Angie said...

OMGoodness Gracious, Stella is ADORABLE!!!!! I can't wait to get all these new sprouts in my hands! I better get on these fabulous sketches so I can try to win them all!!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

AWESOME!

Lynda Nielsen said...

awwwwwww, I like Stella too.... What am I going to do??? Girls, you did an AWESOME JOB again!!! =)
Big Hugs
Lynda

Rachel said...

I just LOVE Stella, she's my total fave! I'm so happy you made some of Amy's designs, I really, REALLY hope you'll make some of her boys too!

Jessica said...

another day of awesome previews and samples!! I love seeing all the awesome things each and everyday on this blog, it is so inspiring!!

Sammi said...

whooo hoo!! so so gorgeous!! I love her.. and the DT creations are AGAIN - wonderful!!
oooh..I might have to stay up late tomorrow night to catch the celebrations....

PaperCrafty said...

Stella is too cute!! Wonderful creations by the DT!!

margie c said...

Love all of the samples! Everyone is sooo talented and inspiring :)

Stellaaaa! Oh how I need her!

Happy New Years Eve everyone :*)
~ margie

KanataNewf said...

Stella is, of course, gorgeous! Awesome cards from the DT!

RiNNE said...

Such a great sketch...and i finally got to play..yay!!! Great job, DT! Can't wait till tomorrow!