Friday, December 18, 2009

A K.I.S.S. from...

ANGIE!

Hey everyone!  A HUGE congrats to Angie, our winner of the K.I.S.S. Challenge from last week's FFF!


Angie's card is clean cut, simple, and TOTALLY cute!!!   We fell in love with these sweet little santa fairies as soon as we saw them, and with onnly two clean cut rectangles, this is Keep It Simply Shaped at it's finest!

Great job, Angie!  Be sure to email Jess to claim your prize!   CONGRATS and thanks to EVERYONE who entered this fun FFF Challenge!

13 comments:

Angie said...

NO WAY!!! I WON?!?! I can not begin to tell you what this means to me! I've been in the biggest stamping rut of my life and this card along with my "the List" project are the two first things I've made! Now I totally feel inspired to stamp and I'm glad my DH stranded me at home without a vehicle to run errands with! Stamping room, HERE I COME! LOL!

Mag said...

So cute !!!
I really love this card with these cutest fairies !!!
Hugs,
Mag :)

Tasha said...

Angie thia card is awesome i love how you turned the fairies into christmas fairies!
Fab layout too
love tasha xx

Sammi said...

Nice one Angie!! :D So very cute!
Congrats!
xxx

Susan said...

CUTE!!! I love your adorable Christmas fairies & the felt letters!! Congrats!

Elena said...

Congratulations, Angie! Your card is so cute and very creative! So happy for you!

Cindy Haffner said...

I love Angie's sweet card, congrats Angie!!!

PaperCrafty said...

Too cute!! Congrats Angie!!

Renie said...

Your santa Fairies are awsome! Congrats!

kadie said...

Incredbily ADORABLE!!!! Congrats, Angie!


side note...my word verification was obsessive...well, duh, I'm addicted to TGF/stamps/cardmaking... :)

Annie said...

Angie, congrats!!!!
You so totally deserve! Your card is super cute and adorable.

Kris said...

Love Angies's fairy elves!!! cute idea... and it is simply sweet! Great Job Angie and Congrats on your win!!!! =D

Amy said...

Congrats Angie!

What a fun challenge and the DT's card are all so amazing! Great inspiration!