Friday, December 11, 2009

A Farm Fresh Friday sealed with a K.I.S.S...

Good morning, peeps!  It is FREEZING on the Farm...but we're here to warm you up with a K.I.S.S.!

Before we get to this week's challenge, please help us congratulate KATHYRAC!  You are  the winner of last week's FFF!  Please contact Jessica to claim your prize!  Here is Kathy's awesome and wintery take on last week's color challenge:


Isn't it dreamy?  I love those snowflakes and Miss Anya snow looks just FABBY in those colors!  Congrats again Kathy and enjoy your prize!

Well, the holidays are upon us, folks...and what better way to TRY and keep stress free than to remember this simple acronym:  K.I.S.S.: KEEP IT SIMPLY SHAPED!!!

That's right!  No muss, no fuss this week guys...and for me, it was harder than I THOUGHT!  I guess I like to complicate things ,LOL!

So here are the RULES:

*Create a card using our K.I.S.S. technique: KEEP IT SIMPLY SHAPED.  This means NO Die cuts, Nesties, and no more than ONE punch.  You MAY create layers, but all shapes must be cut with a straight trimmer aka squares/ rectangles.  You MAY embellish, but don't go crazy, k?

*You have through WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 16th, 2009 to upload your card or creation using TGF STAMPS  to TGF Galleria>Contests/Challenges>FFF>K.I.S.S.

*ONE lucky winner will receive the OUTDOORSY or SWEET MESSAGE set-your choice!

So here are some samples from our awesome DT:

Cheryl


Mercy


Cindy



Lynda


Kim


Gabby


Lisa (1-2-3 Tutorial on her blog)


Kadie

Sandra


Jessica


Oh, OH!  What is that new Anya, you say?  hee hee I had to sneak this one in there....you MAY just want to head over to the Club Anya blog after this to see a preview that you will fall in LOVE with!

Have a wonderful weekend, peeps!
~Jessica :)

32 comments:

~*Joni said...

OMGosh! I'm the first to comment!! Woot woot! I LOVE these cards ladies! Although your simplified projects would besomeof my most complex ones.lol! That new Anya is SWEEEEET!! Headed over to the Club right now. Awesome Friday posting Jessica!! :D

Tammy said...

Great line up DT!
I'm loving the new Anya's and Miss Anyas!
Going to be another fantastic release.

Carisa said...

Gorgeous!!!! I think TGF and CA are the best DT ever!!! They always blow me away with their talent.

Renie said...

Great job DT. You guys can always inspire me!

Heidi Brawley said...

All those are gorgeous! Great Job DT!!!! Love the new Anya too! Have a GREAT weekend!! ~Heidi

margie c said...

Wow! Love everyone's cards! I adore Mercy's! One layer and white - that is definitely a challenge for me ;)
Thanks for the inspiration :)

PaperCrafty said...

Fabulous cards Ladies!! I love the new Anyas!!

Crafty Num Nums said...

Wonderful cards!!!!

Jenny said...

I just love the winner's card! Congrats!

Jenny
crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

☼ Cheryl* said...

Congrats Kathy!!

The cards are fantastic!

Lauretta See ( LadyPou) said...

those cards are stunning!! great job!!

Tammy said...

Gotta love the cards and the new Anya's are awesome!!!

Sheng said...

Lovely cards...so adorable.

Randi said...

Gorgeous line up!! Love the challenge this week!

Pascale said...

I love all these cards so inspirational. I love the new Anya's they are a must have. Thanks for brightening up each and every day. Hugs Pascale

Jessica said...

fabulous cards!!! love them all :)

itsabrt said...

What simply stunning creations!!! Beth aka BR-T

Leanne said...

Congrats Kathy! Loved your card!
This should be a fun FFF challenge.

Mary said...

Gorgeous DT cards! Love the new Anya!

hugs
Mary

Stampin Mindy said...

What beautiful cards. Great inspiration from the DT!

Angie said...

Just what we need in this crazy holiday season!

Sammi said...

Well done Kathy- Gorgeous card!!
And oooh... these DT cards are stunners! Love 'em!
The new images are goooorgeous!
xxx

MommaJess said...

Oh I love this challenge since I dont have any of those fun punches or nesties. Thanks.

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Love the new set. We're spoiled! ;-)

Annie said...

oh my, all these are SUPER adorable!!!

Sue D said...

Great samples!

JenRaff said...

Beautiful cards and the new Miss Anyas are so lovely!!!!

Carol said...

The FFF winner was awesome! I love those colors!

KanataNewf said...

Gorgeous cards from the DT!

Mercy said...

beautiful work, ladies! :)

nonapearl said...

*love* the new anyas!!!

Jeanet said...

What a great item, a K.I.S.S. card, I'll try to make one!