Friday, November 20, 2009

WHAT?!?!? NO DP????

Hello Friends!

Before I leave anyone hanging, we have indeed chosen our Guest Designer for our"Where the Wild Things Are" contest and I will be announcing that in a separate post later today...so stay tuned!  THANK YOU so much to all who entered- we all had a VERY hard time deciding!!!

Today we have a lovely FFF Challenge for you by our adorable Kadie..and let me TELL ya....for me, it was a CHALLENGE!   Kadie came up with a "No Designer Paper" Challenge...ackkkk!  

Well, I have to tell ya, I was skeptical, LOL...but after seeing the DT's samples and even coming up with something I kinda liked on my own...I'm sold on this one!

Here are the deets:

Create a card using NO PATTERNED PAPER or DESIGNER PAPER of ANY kind and using at least ONE TGF stamp.

You will have until Wed. November 25, 2009 to upload your card to:

TGF Galleria>Contests/Challenges>FFF's>Kadie No DP

ONe winner will be chosen randomly to win the new ANYA SAYS set along with the 4 new Fairy Digis!!!

Surprised? Skeered?  Excited?  LOL well fear not like I did....just WAIT until you see these stunners from the DT:

By Jessica


By Kim



By Cindy


By Cheryl


By Lisa


By Sandra


By Mercy


By the awesome Kadie herself...


Thanks for playing and we can't wait to see what you come up with!  Good luck and we'll see you back here soon with our Guest announcement!!!

32 comments:

the paper bug said...

Beautiful cards! I'm looking forward to this challenge. ;)

Rebecca

Angie said...

very nice! I've been wanting to do some christmas cards without DP on them so this will be fun. I really hope I get a chance to actually do it!

Gabby said...

I have the perfect idea! Now I hope it transfers to paper...lol! Great challenge!!!

Kris said...

oh yes that's a challenge indeed! hmmmm.... I sure love all the DT cards... Ladies, you all did a wonderful job on the challenge... fantabulous!!! =D huggs, Kris

Sammi said...

Difficult one!! Gorgeous DT creations!
Look forward to joining in xxx

Rachel said...

Those are all just fantastic! Really wonderful job :0)

☼ Cheryl* said...

Oh nice! I did a card like this a few days ago. I'll have to try and do another!

L.Nielsen (Lynda) said...

WOWZA Girls - Such Stunning Cards!

Carol said...

Oh wow...no PP?? Your DT makes it look sooo easy. I soooo want the prize so I need to do this one!

Renie said...

I love all the fairy examples, they are turning out beautiful!

Alyssa S said...

What gorgeous cards and a super fun challenge! Can't wait to see who you chose ;o)

Annie said...

Such beautiful cards by DT!!!!

PaperCrafty said...

Wonderful cards!! WOW that is a challenge!!

Lauretta See ( LadyPou) said...

Beautiful cards :) dt has done it again ;)) yes they did,, amazing!!
Wish you all have a nice week-end!! Hugs,

Samara Navi said...

these are all gorgeous! i am particular to ribbon...the use of the "pink ribbon" on the pink ribbon is beautiful and the multi-multi ribbon is gorgeous! woweee. loveeeeea da ribbon gals! and all the cards...and how the heck are you getting them to stand up? lol

T in Etown said...

wow great work..I am looking forward to this challenge...thank you

Sue D said...

Great challenge and beautiful example--back to basics!

Rachel said...

Amazing!!!!

kadie said...

Oh my goodness!! Awesome job girls!! You really nailed this challenge and I can't WAIT to see what everyone else comes up with!!

Kerry said...

Beautiful cards by the DT! Amazing!!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

This brings back memories of the "olden days" when we never used DP on our cards! Gorgeous gorgeous samples by the DT. And a great challenge!

Amy said...

Beautiful cards as always from the DT!
It was a real challenge making a 'no DP' card for last week's CA Mystery Monday... we shall see if I can get it in gear to do another one! LOL

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Love Kim's "pamper yourself" card and Mercy's guy card especially!

Mary(OhioMary) said...

Aaaack! Kadie must of been deprived of her starbucks when she thought of this challenge...can I say scared! The DT did an awesome job though and really showed us that we can create and find beauty in the basics.

AShu93 said...

Beautiful cards & very creative ways to look at the challenge.

Robin McK said...

The DT did an amazing job! That sounds like a hard challenge!

Maxine said...

I can't seem to find where I am suppose to link the card to. Can someone help? Thanks!

Fran said...

I am having the same trouble finding the correct catergory to post too.

Deconstructing Jen said...

WOW!! Great challenge and the DT really rocked this!

Lilacanglia said...

Great DT work,
I can't find where to post my card,
so entering it here,
HERE IS MY ENTRY
Hugs
Angie

jo said...

Great challenge! Using no DP is so hard! :)

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Fun challenge! Its been awhile since Ive used my backgrounds!!