Friday, November 27, 2009

A Preview or Two and a Sweet FFF for you...

Greetings Friends!

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you are here and SUPER stoked for the Farmer's Market today and also the VERY limited supply of Elf Anya's being released JUST for today while supplies last!


We have a really exciting preview for you today along with our Farm Fresh Friday Challenge, but first let's congratulate last week's winner!  CONGRATS to SHANNON


We fell in love with this BEAUTIFULLY colored creation and awesome embossing and you're this week's winner!  Please contact Jessica to claim your prize!

Now for today's challenge...here are your details:

Rules:

Create a card that best demonstrates/captures your favorite "SWEET TREAT".    You can base it from the treat itself, the colors, flavors, etc...whatever reminds you of you favorite treat!  

You MUST use a TGF image and enter your card by Wednesday, December 2, 2009.    One RANDOM WINNER will be chosen to win FIVE of the ten new digistamps we are about to show you RIGHT NOW!

Upload your entry to TGF Galleria>Contests/Challenges>FFF>Sweet Treats

We are really excited to bring you today's challenge by showing you previews of  TEN NEW DIGIS that are soon to be released at TGF and are illustrated by a new artist, Jessica Hymas!  Please welcome the "Chibi's".   They will be available on Tuesday, December 1st and we are SUPER thrilled to introduce them!

SO without further adieu, here are our SWEET new Chibis...


Chibi Cookie by Mercy


Chibi Drink by Lisa


Chibi Punk by Sandra


Chibi Cake by Lynda


Chibi Shibuya by Kadie

Chibi Lolli by Cheryl


Chibi School by Cindy


Chibi Grocery by Kim


Chibi Lunchbox by Jessica



And we have ONE more exciting new treat for you today...our December Guest Designer, GABBY has a special preview of one of Marina's new sets called "Sweet Message", available as a SET in rubber on the 1st as well!


Gabby's favorite treat is Almond Rocha, so she tailored her card after the colors of it.  Pretty spectacular, huh?   LOVE IT!

Well, we will be back for another fun preview TOMORROW and it's gonna be a REAL Sassy Saturday!   See you then!

44 comments:

the paper bug said...

Congrats to this week's FFF winner!Cute digis and cards too!

Rebecca

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

These fab sneak peeks are my favourite treat!

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh so cute. Can't wait to see all of them.
mwah
Trace

Sheng said...

OMG!!! The new chibi's are cuteee. I want them all. Too bad I don't have any TGF images yet :(
Not sure which chibi I want...

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving.

RiNNE said...

O M G!! I hope those Chibis will come in rubber too!! They are too cute! The close-set and big eyes are opposite Anya but still as wonderful!! I love them! Great job, DT! Congrats to the FFF winner!

Sammi said...

oooh... they are soooo sooo sweet!!
Love the chibis!
Love Gabby's card too! xxx

Jenny said...

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Now time to shop. Heeeee Congrats to Shannon! Oh my how precious are they. They are so cute. The DT did a fabulous job.

Angie said...

I love these projects and those new images are A DOR A BLE!!! and wonderful job with the GDT spot Gabby! I love Almond Roca too!

☼ Cheryl* said...

Congratulations, Shannon! It is a lovely card :)

The new digi's are so nice!

Crafty Dawn said...

Love the newbies I am having trouble though finding how to load a card! I have got as far as Gallery! I know I am not very computer literate but as I have started to muy these lovely stamps I would love to show some in the contest side of things (who knows I may win some more to add to my new collection!

Love Dawn xx

Lauretta See ( LadyPou) said...

great job .. congrats to the winner ;)))

The dt have done a awsome job... love these new stamps... :))

Mariska said...

All the cards and projects shown today are SO cute. TThe new Chibi's are very cute too!

xxx
Mariska

Craftyanny said...

oh my what a showcase today!!
hugs
Anne x

~*Joni said...

What a fun line to introduce! Those Chibis are so cute on the Farm, the lineup is amazing with all the creative ideas of the recipe book and drink card. Awesome job ladies! And can I get a woot woot to my buddy Gabby's delicious card?!? I dare say she Roca'd the farm. ;)

Faerielore said...

cute cute cute cute cute LOVE these images xxxx

crafty amy said...

Wow what super cute cards and those new little sweetie are just too cute I can't wait till the 1st. I am so looking forward to the farmers market and trying to get my hands on the elusive little elf :D

Amy xx

Mag said...

WoW so cute !!!
I can't wait...
All the DT cards are just amazing.
xxx

Shazhank said...

Beauty of a card Shannon!
Oh that new Marina image... Sweet Message is adorable! I cant wait ill the 1st....

itsabrt said...

Congrats FFF winner! You rock! BR-T

Rachel said...

I am looking everywhere for the elf!!! Where is she!!!

Larisa said...

I can't find her either???? It's time, isn't it??

Randi said...

The little elf must be held up at the North Pole.......
;o)

Maxine said...

I cant find the elf????

Mariska said...

I keep clicking the refresh button too on both the shop and the blog but no luck yet. According to my iGoogle it is 8.15 now in CST. I hope it shows soon because I need to take my little girl to swimming lessons soon.

xxx
Mariska

Mrs Weyremaster said...

Wonder were elf Anya is hiding?

Jodi said...

Well I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that can't seem to find Elf Anya ~ where oh where are you hiding?

Gabby said...

Ha...glad to see I am NOT alone! God I have a nasty cold and I am shaking my bum off just waiting to get Elf Anya!

Amy said...

I can't find Elf Anya either... so glad I'm not the only one LOL!

Gabby said...

I can hear the mad stomping as soon as she goes live! LOL!

Amy said...

LOL no kidding! I just hope I don't get trampled in the rush! ;)

crafty amy said...

I can't find her either I thought I must have got the time wrong so have double checked :(

xx

JenRaff said...

Adorable images!
No Elf Anya here either -- and I didn't know there was going to be a farmer's market . . . will it just be Elf Anya?

MiamiKel said...

Super adorable cards! The new chibis are adorable!

Maxine said...

She's Up She's Up!!!!!!!

Mary said...

congrats to this weeks winner!

hugs
Mary

Tanya Rudd said...

Congrats Shannon, a truly adorable card.

Kris said...

Congrats to the winner!!! cute new digis... love the different themes... DT did a fabulous job on the previews!

Tammy said...

LOVE THE NEW CHIBIS! My daughter is going to flip! :)

JessicaRabbit said...

The new chibi's are really cute. I'm looking forward to more sneak peeks!

margie c said...

Awww, those new digis are adorable! I love the one grocery shopping ;) hee, hee!
Hope y'all had a fun and tummy-filled Thanksgiving :*)

Off to do some online shopping ;)

Shesjetlagd said...

All these little new Chibi's are super, duper adorable!! Love 'em!!

Rachel said...

They are just adorable, I really like all the cards the DT made, you guys are so talented!

Dawn said...

Wow! They are so cute!

Berenice said...

The new digis are so cute! So nice cards from the DT members :)