Monday, November 30, 2009

I Love a Good Story...

...and there are THREE adorable stamps to prove just how much we think reading and fairy tales are forever awesome here at TGF!

Before we get into today's fairy-tale previews, congrats to COUNTLESS JOY!  You're the WINNER of SASSY SUZI from Kim Yu's blog!  Please contact Jessica at yeahshestamps at gmail dot com to claim your prize!

We're here today with a preview of THREE new stamp singles from new illustrator and children's book author Elizabeth Dulemba who we are just THRILLED to be working with!  Elizabeth's super whimsical, sometimes vintage images have been brought to life in rubber with the debut of three new stamps:

READING FAIRY, VINTAGE READER, and LIBRARY MOUSE!  You may have remembered seeing the two cards I made in the Newsletter as a special little sneak peek:
Vintage Reader by Jessica


Reading Fairy by Jessica


If you are just seeing these for the first time, ENJOY!  And here are some more absolutely GORGEOUS previews from the rest of our super-stellar DT:

Kim



Mercy

Kadie


Cheryl



Lynda


Lisa


Cindy


Sandra


Hope you enjoyed these whimsical wonders, which will be released TOMORROW here at TGF!

Before we conclude for today, dont' forget to head over to our wonderful Guest Designer GABBY's blog...she has a special sneaky peek from another set being released tomorrow by Marina Neira!


Last but not least, SEE YOU HERE tomorrow for our DECEMBER RELEASE and DT BLOG HOP!   You won't want to miss it, that's for sure!!!

Cheers!
Jessica :)

21 comments:

Elena said...

Wow! What an amazing preview! I love all of the new images! Thank you to all of the DT girls for the beautiful reading stories!

Annmaree (EmuUpAGumTree) said...

Those are all truely awesome!

Annie said...

oh my, these are SUPER awesome!!!

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

These are all after my own heart, since I'm a librarian by day. ;-) I think I love the vintage reader the best.

Kris said...

Great new images!!! and the DT has given us a wonderful preview!! beautiful girls!!!

Blankiefinder said...

That Reading Fairy is so cute! I saw a preview of it this morning on Cindy Haffner's blog, and fell in love :) Great previews from everyone!

resmith said...

Love these new images! Great designs used with these stamps.

Diamond Doll said...

Oh my these are lovely great vintage lady and such a lovely overworked little mouse(bless).
Trish (-:

Jas said...

Love these new images. Cards are all so cute!!

Angie said...

COOL! All these new images to play with! It's so exciting to see TGF growing so much!

itsabrt said...

What great new images! BR-T

MommaJess said...

Oh my, how great are the new images. I also love the preview of the fire making mouse.

Carisa said...

OMG, I love these images. I adore the bookmarks that were made and think I will be make some as some stocking stuffers!!! Thanks for the great ideas always DT!!

Mary said...

What an awesome preview! Love the new stamps!

hugs
Mary

Kim Y. said...

Awesome previews! Love all the new images!

Sue D said...

Great new stamps--I really like the vintage reader and library mouse.

vicmbee said...

love the new designs... and awesome DT examples..

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Love the new vintage reader stamp!

Lilian said...

Oh wow oh wow! I sure wish I had many more hours in the day or in my case, night to create with all this stuff! The new images are just super darling!

Sammi said...

Wow these are ADORABLE! Love the fairytale theme! :D Love the DT creations!! mm.. might have to get these I think. :D
xxx

Jennifer said...

Congrats, Gabby! I love your card. DT line up is amazing.