Friday, November 13, 2009

FFF: One WILD Sketch...

Greetings friends!

We are back with our 2nd week of the WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE Guest Designer Search!

This week's FFF brings us a sketch by our very own Cindy Haffner!

***ANYONE can play this week's sketch, but in order to be considered for the Guest Designer for TGF for the month of December, you must have played last week as well.***

Here's the sketch:


Now LET'S GET WILD!

Rules:

Create card using the above sketch.  You can flip it, add embellies, etc., but we just have to be able to see the sketch somewhere in the card or layout.

You MUST use a Marina image for this contest.  We are anxious to see how the next Guest Designer works with her images anyone who entered last week should have them already ;)

You have until WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 18th at 11:59 PM CST to upload your card to TGF Galleria>Contest/Challenges>Farm Fresh Fridays>WILD WEEK 2

The winner will be notified on Thursday, November 19th and will be announced on Friday, the 20th!

GOOD LUCK to all who enter!   Here's what you friendly neighborhood DT did with Cindy's fab sketch:

Cindy


Jessica


Mercy


Lynda


Kadie


Cheryl


Lisa

Sandra


Kim

hanks again and have a WILD weekend!   Dont' forget about our Anya release and "Spa Hop" on Sunday, the 15th starting at 8am CST!  You'll have til 8PM CST to enter to WIN some fab new Anyas!  See you there!

34 comments:

Leanne said...

can't wait to see what everyone will come up with. i don't know how you will choose from all the entries from last week to this week.. everyone did a great job! good luck!!

Kim Y. said...

Great inspiration here! Awesome sketch!

Faerielore said...

fab sketch and all the cards are great xxx

Angie said...

Great sketch! I can't wait to see what everyone makes!

Emu Up A Gum Tree said...

I love those cards; spectacular!

Mrs Weyremaster said...

Wowzers what gorgeous DT cards, and i love the sketch, Cindy certainly knows how to put a sketch together, is there no end to her talents.

Can't wait to see this weeks entries, last weeks blew me away, so glad that i don't have to choose a winner.

Have a great day all
Suzi
xxx

Rachel said...

GREAT sketch and I love the cards!

Renie said...

Love the showcase! Everyone is so creative!

Mary said...

Can't wait to see all the fabulous creations everyone will come up with.

hugs
Mary

~*Joni said...

ADORABLE! Lynda's wreath frame is so cute, and Cheryl's pairing with the home image is brilliant!!! Good luck to everyone!

Lauretta See ( LadyPou) said...

wow! such beautiful cards!! great job, hugs

JenRaff said...

Adorable cards! I am looking forward to this weekend.

Rachel said...

So cute!!! I am WILD about them all.

AShu93 said...

Can't wait for the new Anyas!

PaperCrafty said...

Fabulous cards!!

T in Etown said...

oh how exciting...

Tanya Rudd said...

Stunning cards ladies.

Jackie said...

Wow this sketch looks amazing! Plus I am so excited about the next release from Club Anya, I have put off ordering some Tots so that I can get the most out of my order and I think with these new stamps to come I can finally break down and order some great stamps! So excited!

Kris said...

Beautiful cards by the DT... very cheery and colorful and inspirational... love the sketch this week! good luck to everyone... hugs, Kris

Tammy said...

Fantastic line up! I can't wait for the release.

Amy said...

Great sketch and wonderful cards from the DT!
Good luck to everyone going in the contest!

MommaJess said...

I love the sketch. The DT cards are great as well.

Man I wish I had the internet on the weekends so I could play with the Blog Hop and contests. Bummer that I have to miss out.

Tammy said...

great cards! I am missing the fairies, maybe one per month?

Carol said...

I just adore the sketch! I will try to get this one done! Thanks for the inspiration.

kim.mom said...

These are all precious!!!

Sammi said...

oooh.. these cards are Gorgeous!! LOVE them all! Great sketch :D Look forward to seeing everyone elses creations!
xxx

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Wow, lots of great inspiration here . . . I hope to get mine done tonight or tomorrow for sure! :) Hugs, Kelly

Naomi (Sugar Brown) said...

I just bought my first digi stamp and can't wait to use it.

Good luck with the sketch everyone

dmbennett said...

I just love all these wonderful images. All the cards are wonderful.

Ori said...

what a wild sketch and great inspirations!!

inkypuddles said...

New here, and am loving every bit of what I'm seeing. Very inspiring, and creative. Love it!

Loz (Aus) said...

All these DT cards are fabulous!

Shaela said...

fabulous cards!

Neva said...

Here is my IVY OUT OF THE BOX CHRISTMAS TREE SKETCH for week 2 of the Guest DT search. Thanks, Neva