Friday, November 6, 2009

Digi Winners

We're gonna have to announce the winners a little early since the digi event will be going on and I don't want the winners to have to buy Edward if they've won them. Btw, when you go to the store, just click on the giant red banner to go the the special digi page. We're using the old store system so you can get your digis immediately and not have to wait for me to activate them for you.

So here are the ladies who gets the free Edward digi:

KymKreates
Broceliane
Dani
Craftyanny
Bram_fam

If you've won but you've already bought the digi, just email me with another digi of your choice and I'll send you.
Ok, have a great weekend friends! I'll see you on Monday!

16 comments:

Tammy said...

Woo Hoo!

Annie said...

Congrats you all lucky-lucky ladies!!! :)

Shana said...

Congratulations to the winners! Now show me to the red banner so I can play too!

donna mikasa said...

Congrats to the winners! Thank you again for offering the digis to everyone!

Kris said...

Congrats to the winners! i'm a little late but now i'm headin' in to get my fix... =D woohooo!

KanataNewf said...

Congrats to the winners! I've already filled my cart and have those absolutely adorable images! The weekend is off to a great start!

☼ Cheryl* said...

Congrats you lucky winners!

Rachel said...

Congrats guys, I'm extremely envious lol! :) Can't wait to see your creations.

Lauretta See ( LadyPou) said...

congrats ladies!!! :)

Brocéliane said...

youhouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, I am so so happy :)

KymKreates said...

So excited!!!! I can not wait to get using him.

Gabby said...

Congrats to the winners! WOO HOO!

My fingers have done some shopping and now I am the VERY PROUD OWNER of all the digi's!!! YAYAYAYA! Can you tell I'm happy? Thanks Marie once again for making these public! {heart}

Amy said...

Thanks Marie, I had to get my fix too! :)

Craftyanny said...

woohoooooooooooooooooooooooo thanks so much!!!
Anne x (Craftyanny)

Adelle said...

ive just gotten all the digis today and some extra ones! :D woo! :D but.... i use copic markers and was wondering because ive never used the digis before, how do you all get the outline not to smudge - eg printer ink!? :S is there some special fine liner i should be using!? :S thanks for any help! :D

Monika in VA said...

Congrats to the lucky ladies! And Thank you so much for offering these for sale! I've got mine ~ all printed (in a couple different sizes no less) & am excited to get started! Thanks also for being a sponsor for Twilight Tuesday!