Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Here comes the Tot Lot...and a FAB Contest beginning TODAY!...

GREETINGS FRIENDS!

It's about that time again!  We are gearing up here at the Farm for our November release and we couldn't WAIT to bring you some AMAZING SAMPLES for our new TWINKLE TOT line, who you've been seeing sneaks now for a few months and the anticipation is at an ALL- TIME HIGH!!!

Just WAIT until you see the cards that the DT has been churning out...they are amazing!  I won't keep you in suspense any longer...so here are some STUNNERS from:
Sandra (Madelynn)


Sandra (Ava)


Jessica (Max)


Lisa (Izzy)


Lisa (Madelynn)


Kadie (Izzy)


Mercy (Lottie)


Cindy (Ava)


Cindy (Max)


Cheryl (Ava)


And before we announce our CONTEST, we've been keeping a little something under our "hat"....a BIG something actually-BIG NEWS.    You all know and LOVE her from her work as a Gardener a few months back....please welcome KIM NATH as our newest TGF FARMER!   Kim has been WOWing us from the beginning and we are pleased beyond words to have her back!  And speaking of keeping things under her HAT...would you LOOK at this!:

and THIS!



WELCOME KIM!

How's that for CUTE? What's MORE? We have not one...but THREE contests BEGINNING TODAY in the TGF Galleria!
***CALLING ALL KIDS: "THIS TOT'S GOT....*** contest!!!
We are SO excited to announce THREE contests, beginning RIGHT NOW for the wee ones! ONE RANDOM winner will be selected from EACH CONTEST on Sunday, November 1st (release day!) to WIN THEIR CHOICE of one of the new Twinkle Tots!

Here's how to enter:


Here are the THREE categories for the "This Tot's Got..." contest:

*"This Tot's Got...BLING": Kids (ages 0-13) are to create a card or project using bling :)

*"This Tot's Got...COLOR": Kids (ages 0-13) are to color their little hearts out using crayons, markers, pencils, paint, copics? (gah!) Just COLOR it up!

*"This Tot's Got: A STORY": Kids (ages 0-17) are to create card or project based on their FAVORITE CHILDREN's BOOK.

RULES:

*Create a card or project, based on the THEME and AGE GROUPS above.

*Kids will have until Sunday, November 1st, at NOON CST to enter the above three contests.

*PROJECTS MUST use TGF stamps.

*Please upload your projects to: TGF Galleria>Contests/Challenges>This Tot's Got> one of the 3 categories listed above.

Remember, the winners for these contests will be selected at RANDOM. Can't WAIT WAIT WAIT to see the submissions! If you don't have kids of your own, grab a niece, nephew, or neighbor! ALL can enter to WIN their CHOICE of ONE new Twinkle Tot!

Winners will be announced on Sunday November 1st during our release party/VSN!   We've done it with Club Anya, you've asked for another one, and so this time we're doing a TGF Virtual Stamping Night!  Meet us in the PCP Chat Group from 7PM CST to 9PM CST on Sunday, November 1st!

Til then, see you back here for some fantastic digital design ideas and back on Thursday for another Sneak peek at a new set being released on Sunday, too!  Have a Splendid Day!

Jessica :)

62 comments:

Amy said...

Super cute! I love all the DT examples!

Julia said...

Awesome DT cards!....can't wait until November.

Kris said...

Great sneaks! can't wait to get Ava... and what fun challenges for the kids... oh my DDs will love this one.... they've been buggin to use my stamps... Hugs, Kris

Angie said...

these are so wonderful! I wonder if my kids will enter the challenges to win me a stamp?? LOL!

vicmbee said...

very cute little tots... and great DT cards

Kim Y. said...

These are totally the cutest! I can't wait for the release!

RiNNE said...

O. M. G....I heart those stamps! Especially the Snow White one! Great job, DTs!

Christine said...

The tots are adorable. What a great idea to have a contest for the tots with these cute tots!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Jeanet said...

Oh my daughter made last week a card, I will take a picture of this!

Dragonlady said...

Hi there,

Sure my 5 year old would join in but don't have any TGF images. Great idea though.

Ali x

Biscuitlid said...

fab images and super cute creations. I think I won't let my 22 month old loose in my craft rom, could end in tears for me! But good luck to all the kids that enter

Victoria
x

MicheyMoo said...

Arggghhhh.....they're nearly here!! I can't wait for the release....they are absolutely, fairdinkum cute as!!

Great sneak peeks.

Jenny said...

Great preview. How exciting! I'll have my son and niece play with my stamps this week. Can't wait to get see what they come up with. Hopefully their participate.

Lilacanglia said...

Awesome images, and DT work,
Hugs
Angie

Pascale said...

Oh wow these are totally amazing and definately on my want list!!!! I love the idea of your kids competition and will get my kids to have a go x Hugs Pascale

crafty amy said...

Oh wow the new images look amazing I can't wait till they are in the shop :D The DT examples are brilliant. Sadly I don't know any little people that I can get crafting so will have to sit this one out :(

Amy xx

Marisa said...

OMG, they are so cute! I can't wait to get my hands on them. All the DT cards are fabulous, too.
xx

Sammi said...

Oh how sweet! these cards are tooo cute!! Love them!! Cant wait till these come out!
I'm sad I'll miss the release party but look forward to catching up on everything in a couple of weeks!
xxx

Snail Mail Creations said...

Simnply adorable!! i love all the Dt's cards!! :)

Peggy said...

Absolutely adorable peeks! Love the DT cards!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Very cute, I especially love Ava, cannot wait to buy her!!!

Renie said...

I love these Tot's!!!! I can see the credit card balance rise already.

Mary said...

So cute! Can't wait to get them!

chocolatecoveredkatie said...

Oh my GOSH the Snow White is ADORABLE!!!!

:)

Lauretta See ( LadyPou) said...

love those cards Dt have done :) they did great!! Great contest too.. i will try to get my son to participate ;) he is only 5.. but he fits in there.. :)

Have a nice day! :) hugs,

Kelly Booth said...

So CUTE....LOVE these...Want them ALL!!
The cards by the DT just Rock!!

Carol said...

I LOVE the cards! I LOVE the images!! Super excited for the release!

As for the challenges, my daughter is gonna LOVE it! I can't wait for her to come home from school today!

Molly Joly said...

Love the contest ideas! Great cards, too!

AShu93 said...

Great samples! I really like the little boy.

Mrs Weyremaster said...

OMGosh the Twinkle Tots are all gorgeous, love them all. Love the DT's cards, beautiful and inspiring as always :)

Don't have any kids around here tho, so can't play this week, unless i can find one of ebay, tehe!!

Can't wait to see what the little people make :)

Suzi
xxx

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

They're so cute! I can't decide if I like the first stamp best, or the Snow White one.

JenRaff said...

What a fun idea!! WOOHOO for new releases! Can't wait for Sunday!

Jessica said...

fabulous projects!! love the sweet kids stamps, ADORABLE!!!!!

PaperCrafty said...

Super cute!! Love all the new images and the DT did a fabulous job with them!!

kadie said...

Congrats, Kim!!
These Tots are the CUTEST and super fun to color up! Beautiful sneaks, Ladies!

StampinCathy said...

WOW! All the cards are just amazing and super inspiring. The images are fabulous!

Kelly Booth said...

Congrats Kim...always LOVE your Work!!!

Mary(OhioMary) said...

Those images are just adorable and the inspiration from the DT always so very inspiring! Woohoo! Congrats to Kim. She is a fabulous addition to the Farmer team.

Heidi Brawley said...

omg! these are ALL super cute!! Great Job all!!! ~Heidi

Tammy said...

Great card line up!

Jennifer said...

I love the little boy playing video games. It reminds me of my son. Also, my daughter will love those challenges.

Caz said...

Fab DT cards. My DD is on half term so is busy crafting with me.....she is so excited to play along with a kids challenge....bless she is only 7...LOL
Hugs
Caz
x

Callie said...

How fun! My kids will be all over this!!

Gabby said...

OMG...those just bumped everything off my wishlist! I so want those! I will grab my little doodle heads and see if they wanna win mommy a stamp! :D

Great job on the samples DT!

Sara said...

Congrats to Kim, her project is amazing!

Angie said...

Wow, these cards and images are soooooo precious!! I can't wait:)

kat9 said...

These are all so cute. I can't wait to buy. The kids challenge is a great idea. I don't have any but will be back to check them all out.

Erin said...

Looks like fun, my 4 year old will be happy she gets to make some cards.

Tammy said...

Can't wait, oh my gosh!!! Too cute!

Shaela said...

perfect timing! I just bought 3 new stickles and my daughter keeps getting into them, lol

MommaJess said...

OMG I love the new tots line. They are so freaking cute. I can't wait to get my hands on some.

Sparkle said...

Such lovely creations! I'm so excited for this release!

Hilde Larsen aka. Tindaloo said...

Wow! i'm amazed by the new designs and lovely work!

Carisa said...

awww, too cute = love the kid contests! tolla is always playing with my tgf stamps so she's going to LOVE this! just wait til she wakes from her nap and i tell her.

Annie said...

oh my! How super exciting :)

And the examples are totally awesome!

Marianne said...

A,ll of the DT samples are super cute. I can't wait for the release.

Tasha said...

AH wow im so chuffed Kim is back - i love her amazing creations they are so inspiring.
Love this contest my little won would loe toplay along!
love tasha xx

Sue D said...

Very cute!! Great examples too.

JessicaK said...

Awesome awesome DT cards; those tots sure look adorable.

kim-paperbabe said...

Wow stunning examples from the Design Team I am counting down for the new releases I just can't wait they're adorable!!! Fun challenges for the kids too, HuGs Kim :)

Tonje said...

Yay!! Finally a contest for children. My 7 yr old were over the moon when I thold her there was a card challenge for kids. She and her little sister has been working on their cards all morning.... and their creations are now in the gallery with all the other cute kiddie cards.

Katie Cotton said...

I failed my child! He made a card and I forgot to upload it! ACK! poor guy. Oh well, i'll post it on my blog for him anyway. :)