Friday, October 23, 2009

Farm Fresh Friday's Gettin' Punchy...

...and we hope YOU will get punchy with us, too!


We have another fantastic lineup of cards to show you from our STELLAR DT...and this week I've challenged the girls to get "PUNCH DRUNK"!

Before we get to the info for this week, how 'bout a HUGE shout out for ROBIN MCK!  CONGRATS!  You are the winner of last week's challenge!  Please email me for your prize!  Here is her cute, cute card that is just as adorable as can be, sans frills!
So, you guys liked that challenge, huh?!  There were a WHOPPING 47 entires (taking out the ones from the DT) in the Galleria so it was TERRIBLY hard to choose!   So, I've made an "executive decision" and from now on we will be issuing a prize for every 30 entries received.   So basically, next week if there are 60 players...2 prize packs..90 players....3 prize packs...you get it.!!!!  So, grab a friend and tell them to PLAY ALONG!!!  We'd LOVE you to!

This week's challenge is to get "Punch Drunk".  Here are your rules:

Rules:
Create a card or project USING AT LEAST TWO DIFFERENT PUNCHES

Post it in the Galleria > Contests/Challenges > Farm Fresh Fridays > PUNCH DRUNK contest

Deadline: Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Prize: Xmas Sweeties!

Now for some MEGA inspiration....here's today's lineup!

Jessica


 

Lynda

Sandra


Mercy

Lisa

 Cindy
 
Kadie

Cheryl


Well, we hope you enjoyed this week's samples and can't WAIT to see what you come up with when YOU get punchy!  Have a great weekend, friends!



42 comments:

itsabrt said...

These are terrific cards a real knock outs! Beth aka BR-T

Dragonlady said...

Wow some fabulous creations and great images.

Ali x

Jenn Borjeson said...

Very cute - the Alice in Wonderland "late" card is hysterical!!!

~*Joni said...

Congrats to the winner, beautiful sans frills card. And what a great idea to reward in increments, yay for us crafters!
I love being punchy!! Thanks to the awesome Gardeners and Farmers for some cute and creative ideas!! Look at that adorable Christmas tree!!
Alice in Wonderland card is hilarious! Happy Friday!

Mercy said...

amazing job once again ladies! love being part of this awesome design team! :)

Renie said...

Cute cards!!!! I love using punches! I have to many if that is all at possible!

Craftyanny said...

Fantastic line up today:) All gorgeous
Anne

Mary said...

Gorgeous cards!

Pascale said...

Hi these cards are such great inspirationa and I am looking forward to deciding on the punchs I will use. A great challenge and so generous of you to offer more prizes off to think about my card, hugs Pascale

Krista said...

Great challenge for next week. I'll give it a whirl.

Jess said...

Wow these cards are soooo cute!! I'm loveing the new parents stamps!

Snail Mail Creations said...

Super Cuteness!! What creativity shown here today. :)

Annie said...

Congrats, Robin! Your card is gorgeous!!!!

And I just love the fabulous creations of the gardeners :)

Sandra MacLean said...

Awwwww!! These cards turned out GREAT!! Love the different styles this week!

Jessica said...

cute, cute cards!! what a great challenge!

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh! All the cards are just stunning and so inspiring. All the DT rocked this challenge.

Tanya Rudd said...

Check out the christmas tree with the corner punch! WOW. Got to try that.
TGIF
Hugs,
Tanya

Angie said...

This is wonderful! I love using my punches. And Jess's card is hilarious!

Sue D said...

Great punchy cards--I may have to give this a try!

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

That "new parents" card is lovely!

RiNNE said...

Oooooh, what a cool challenge...can't wait!~ Especially since there are more chances to win prizes :). C'mon everyone, play along! LOL!

Congrats to Robin! And Kadie..I LOVE your new parents card!

T in Etown said...

Way to go Robin your card is adorable..enjoy your well earned prize...Yay...okay this challenge sounds fun and I love the card with the Christmas out of photo corners cool idea...

Faerielore said...

WOW all these cards are FAB loving the alice in wonderland one - brilliant xxxxx

Gabby said...

Oh psht...this is an EASY one for me! I LOVE LOVE LOVE using punches! :D I'm gonna 'get punchy with it...na na na na na na na'...yes I did that to the tune of Will Smith's Getting Jiggy With It...lol!

Great work DT and congrats to the winner!

Kris said...

the DT rocked the farm again! fabulous cards ladies! and a new fun challenge... gives me an excuse to go buy more punches! =D

Lauretta See ( LadyPou) said...

DT did really great :) love all these beautiful cards!

have a nice week-end too, hugs, xx

MommaJess said...

congrats Robin, your card was fantastic.

I love the DT cards for this weeks challenge. Cant wait to get started on mine.

Marianne said...

Congrats Robin, your card is great.

The cards showcased by the DT today are fantastic.

JenRaff said...

What a beautiful winner -- I love the whole look of the card!

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe! These are all sooo cute!!!!
~Heidi

Caroline said...

Wow, beautiful cards!!! :)

Jenny said...

Great card Robin and Congrats. The DT did a fabulous job! This would be a fun challenge. Off to making a card.

Carol said...

Great cards... will try to do this one!

Kim Y. said...

Congrats to the winner! Awesome samples here! Oh, and what a great challenge! I love to use punches!

Molly Joly said...

Absolutely adorable cards!

Elizabeth said...

Wow, what a lot of cards. Loving the buttons and ribbon as usual Cheryl.

Alyssa S said...

What a fun winning card!
Amazing job on all the DT samples too - fun challenge! Can't wait to play along!

Kary Sol said...

Beautiful cards!!!!!!!!

RiNNE said...

Am uploading to the Gallery now. Is it just me? I couldn't find the Punch Drunk folder to upload to?

Tracy.H said...

Wow! These are all so wonderful! Hope I get a chance to play this week too! :0)

PaperCrafty said...

What a fun challenge!! Fabulous cards by the DT!!

Adrina said...

HELP, I can't find the right map in the Galleria.
I wanted to put in This card
Can someone help me?

Adrina