Saturday, August 1, 2009

THANK YOU...

Well, are you partied out???

I'm not all the way through the list yet, but I wanted to pop in and say THANK YOU to all of you on behalf of Marie, myself, and the awesome TGF DT and Team Anya, we are just thrilled that you all came out to participate today!

Be sure to tune in on Monday for our OFFICIAL PRIZE page (will be posted here and on the CA blog) and you never know...there might be a few surprise awards :)

On that note, CONGRATS to TASHA and Lynda ( LUMBKIN )...you all were TIED for the Speed Challenge! How cool is THAT?

Thank you EVERYONE for the best first year TGF could have asked for and we will just have to make sure that this year is even MORE of a blast!

Dont' forget, you have until Sunday night to finish your "My Favorite Things" challenge and also the Comment Contest (see previous posts for details)

HAPPY ANYAVERSARY to you all....and to all a GOOD NIGHT!!!!

8 comments:

nbells said...

I just wanted to say that I had so much FUN looking at everyone's creations! Thanks for putting this together, I can't wait to get my new stamps! Happy Birthday & many more...
xoxo
Anela

Berenice said...

Congrats to the winners! :)

Kim Nath said...

Thanks so much Jess, you did a knock out job!

the paper bug said...

I had so much fun today! Thanks for organizing everything! ;)

Crafty Jenn said...

What a HAPPY Birthday!! This was so much fun! Everyone did a fantastic job. I'm only about halfway through the list and I've been blown away!

Thank you Jessica and the DT for making this happen! Thanks for putting up with this newbie. ;)And thank you Marie for the fabby stamps. Can't wait to get the latest and greatest!

Angie said...

CONGRATULATIONS Tasha and Lynda!!!

Tasha said...

WOW! I can't believe i won!YEY and Well done Lynda too!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone involved in yesterday - i had so much fun (i felt like it was my own birthday!) and the contests were fab. It was all organised so well too.
You all rock and i cant wait for another successful year for TGF! WHOOP WHOOP
love tasha xx

Ciacchina said...

congratulazioni!!!!