Friday, August 28, 2009

A Saturday Surprise is on the way....

Hey everyone,

We hope you enjoy the Farm Fresh Friday post above and can't wait to see your submissions...

...but we do have one more (not-so) TEENY little announcement...

....although we normally don't post on Saturdays... be sure to stop by tomorrow! We have a VERY exciting announcement and there's a "little" something going on that just might win YOU the September releases!

So don't forget to come back tomorrow! wink wink... ;)

20 comments:

~*Joni said...

Oooh! I am soo there!:D Thanks Jessica!

StampinCathy said...

This sounds exciting. I'll be there!

queen-of-nostalgia said...

ooooh! I can't wait to see! :)

Heather Schlatter said...

Oooo Jess and Marie I am intrequed!!! Did I spell that right??? Probably not!!!! But I can not wait to see what the surprise is!!!

Heather

Carol said...

Lurve surprisws will be back tomoz

Berenice said...

I can't wait to know the surprise :)

Carrie said...

I can't wait!!!

Kim Y. said...

Ooo, I can't wait!

Jennifer said...

WOW, I can't wait.

PaperCrafty said...

Love the tease Jess!! I will be here!! :D

Kris said...

oooh exciting... i can't wait!

Shaela said...

I'll be here... can't wait to see what's going on! :)

Brocéliane said...

I can't wait :)

Molly Joly said...

Oooohhhh...it will be fun to have a surprise tomorrow!!!

Angie said...

OMGOSH! I almost missed this! I can't wait for the surprise!!! I hope it is up as soon as I am tomorrow morning. Probably not since I'm on a different time zone, but I'll still check!!!! OMGosh, my word verification is "house". Wierd that it's an actual word! lol!

Naoual said...

Oh, I love surpises!! Can't wait to see, so I'll be here for sure.

Hugs, Naoual.

Ashley said...

How fun!!

Risa said...

I can't wait!
hugs
Risa:)

Cheri Howard said...

Oh, what a tease you are! ;D

nbells said...

can't wait...I'm so excited!!!