Friday, August 7, 2009

Farm Fresh Friday!


Hey everyone!

It's time for another Farm Fresh Friday-our first in August!

Before we get to this week's challenge, a big CONGRATS to Jennifer Royal-you win last week's challenge with this beautiful card based on my sketch:Please email Jessica w/ your info for your Hello Go Rounds stamp set! Great job, everyone! These entries are getting harder and harder to pick from!

We have another sketch challenge for you today brought to you by our wonderfully talented Summer Gardener, Mary Giles!We hope you'll play along this week, so here's the scoop:

Rules: Create a card or layout using the above sketch. Post it in the Galleria > Contests/Challenges > Farm Fresh Fridays > FFF Sketch 4

Deadline: Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Prize:
a Fly Away stamp set! After all those beautiful cards yesterday, I'm feeling inspired, aren't you?

Here are some inspiring samples from the DT to help jump-start your mojo:

Designed by Sparkle:Designed by Mary:Designed by Cheryl:Designed by Tori:
Designed by Elena:Designed by Kim:How's that for AMAZING??? Have a wonderful weekend and can't wait to see YOUR take on the sketch! See you back here on Monday, everyone!

18 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! Amazing indeed and fab takes on the sketch.

Angie said...

Oh wow! Amazing lineup today and such a fun sketch to play with! Congrats to last week's winner!

Molly Joly said...

Amazing cards, ladies!

Faerielore said...

all such gorgeous cards xxx

TannyP said...

These are such stunning cards! Can't wait to give the sketch a try!

Tammy said...

I need to get moving and start playing more! These cards are too fantastic. My 12 year old daughter will be beggin' for more stamps! :)

Jenn Borjeson said...

I love the DT. Amazing. Beautiful cards!!!

Sandra MacLean said...

Yay! A sketch by my girl Mary! :) Can't wait to play with this one with my new stamps!! Have a great weekend Marie.

Kris said...

Yay! congrats to jennifer for a card well done!!! It was truly an amazin card... I love the DT cards... Fantastic color combos and absolute gorgeous-ness!!! sketch is awesome too!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

I can't find FFF Sketch 4 in the Galleria.

MiamiKel said...

Wow, what a fun sketch Mary! I hope to play along this week - great cards, ladies!

Shaela said...

oh man, I want that stamp set SO bad... I guess I'll have to play! :)

Crafty Jenn said...

WHOOO-HOOO!!! I just got home and saw an e-mail from my girlfriend that I won!! That's way cool!

Thank you so much to Mary and the DT for the fun challenges and the awesome prizes! Can't wait to play with my bounty!

Amy said...

Cool sketch Mary and I love all the DT examples!

I've got my card done... now I just have to wait for the FFF sketch 4 category to be added to the gallery. :)

L.Nielsen (Lynda) said...

Love this weeks FFF line-up... Thanks Mary for such a fine sketch to use. I couldn't resist using the ever so cute "Megan" She's got her hand on her hip, and she means business!!! LOL
Thanks for the fun challenge.

Hugs
Lynda =)

Claireabelle said...

Great card! Have completed mine too, just need to add it to the gallery!

MommaJess said...

What time tomorrow are these due? I want to work on this tonight.

Alison said...

I am totally inspired! Those cards from the DT are just amazing! And, I really love the sketch!