Are you done jumping up and down yet? Ok, this is the important part. There are two calls going on at once, ONE for The Greeting Farm's Fall Gardener call and ONE for the Club Anya Design Team, aka "Team Anya". We want to give as many people a fair chance as possible, so that is why we ask that you please apply for only the ONE DT that you feel you'd be best suited for. That is up to you, of course :) Gardeners will receive a generous stamp allotment per month (not including Anyas/Ians as they will be delegated to Team Anya members). Due to our ever growing collections, we have decided it would be more beneficial to have Club Anya focus solely on their stamps and the Gardeners focus solely on main line. Details of benefits will be issued to all members who are brought onto the team. More details of benefits will be given should your application be chosen. We just know that there is a ton of talent out there and although we won't be able to choose all of you, so we want you to apply for the one you love the most! So if you want to join Team Anya go here. If you'd like to apply for a gardener position, keep on reading!
Here is all the info you need for the THE GREETING FARM (TGF) FALL GARDENER DT CALL:
Applications for THIS call will be open from August 21st, 2009 through August 31st, 2009 at NOON CST. All chosen DT will be notified no later than September 2nd, 2009. DT Term for The Greeting Farm Gardeners will be for THREE months, starting October 1, 2009 and ending December 31, 2009.
FIVE Fall Gardeners will be chosen.
- Project requirements:
- DT member shall create a minimum of TWO samples per single stamp or stamp set. This will be required for each release. Due dates will be issued monthly by Jessica. Occasionally, these projects and/or stamp sets may be assigned as we are getting into the holiday season and may have more than the average number of releases during this term.
- DT Members will be required to blog on their personal blogs a minimum of once per week using a TGF or stamp set on their own personal blogs We are also looking for members who would agree to do 1 Tutorial or Special Showcase project for Marie to use on the TGF Blog once during their term.
- In addition, DT members will be required to participate in all release activities as delegated each month. This includes, but is not limited to, release parties, sneak peeks, previews, contests, and any other release-related activities. Our customers look forward to these events and your participation is key!
- Posts regarding Club Anya or The Greeting Farm should not include a mention or solicitation of other companies.
- Regular participation on PaperCraft Planet in our TGF group as well as uploading your projects to SplitCoast stampers.
Please submit 1-3 samples of your work, including a card or project using a CIRCUS THEME. This may include circus-y colors, bling, trinkets, anything you feel portrays the theme. Make it fun and wild and festive! We would like to see what you can do given a specific assignment and by sending in a new submission. Any Greeting Farm stamp set may be used. We are not only looking for talented DT members, but also those who are fanatics of The Greeting Farm and Club Anya. We believe that your enthusiasm is best showed through products that you love and are a fan of.
Please include the following information on your application:
- Blog Address
- SCS ID/PCP page link if you have one (you will be required to sign up for the TGF and Club Anya groups if you dont yet have a page)
- Design team experience (it's ok if the answer is "fresh face")
- Anything else you'd like to add including why you would like to be a TGF Gardener.
Yesterday's ASADG winner is:
Email me with your stamp choice and address to claim your prize!
WOW! Take a look at this! The outside is an image of Annika stamped on Fabric and then sewn onto this little accordion book, and when you open it up, all her friends are here too! She even added faux stitiching around the border of the inside panels. This was definitely a great touch! Be sure to head over to her blog, too to see the full "story" behind this project...it's a great read! Sunghee, please email Jessica to claim your prize!
Today we have another "Sketch by Jess!" Here's the sketch:
Want to play along? Here is all you have to do:
Rules: Create a card or layout using some kind of stitching whether faux or hand or machine. Post it in the Galleria > Contests/Challenges > Farm Fresh Fridays > FFF Sketch5
Deadline: Wednesday, August 25, 2009
Prize: Hello Go Rounds and the THREE new DIGI ANYAS!
Well how's that for awesome? Here are some samples from the DT:
Phew!!! That was a super long post. Ok so have a great Friday and I hope to see some of your applications for the Gardener call. Have fun and good luck! Have a great one!