Saturday, August 1, 2009

Checkin' in for a CHALLENGE...or two?!?....

Hey folks!

I sure hope you are all enjoying our HAPPY ANYAVERSARY blog hop today!

We have a few challenges being issued today...two to be exact ;)

CHALLENGE ONE:

It's a "Speed Challenge" and will end at 7:45pm CST TONIGHT. The speed challenge is simply to create something new with your FREE "Birthday Boy" Ian image!

We were so excited to offer you this cutie patootie Free digi today, we want to see how many of you can put him right to work ;) Remember, if you haven't grabbed yours yet, he is free ONLY TODAY and then will be for sale at regular price. He also makes a mighty fine Christmas image in my opinion, don'tn you think?

Rules:

Create a card/layout, etc. with BIRTHDAY BOY IAN and upload him to:

TGF Galleria>Club Anya> Challenges>Birthday Speed Challenge.

Remember you have until 7:45 pm this evening, almost 8 hrs to complete this!

The winner will be announced tonight and featured on our Monday prize page on both the TGF and Club Anya blogs :)


CHALLENGE #2:

"My favorite things" Challenge.

Create a card/layout with photos from your fave bday, or altered item that evokes and/or reminds you of your FAVORITE birthday memory. This can be your favorite present, bday party, etc. but it has to tie into your favorite memory somehow.

You will have until Sunday, August 2nd at 10pm CST to participate in this challenge!

Upload to TGF Galleria>Contests/Challenges>My favorite things by SUNDAY NIGHT at 10pm CST!

The winners of both challenges will win a BIRTHDAY ANYA and will be featured on our PRIZE page on Monday on both the TGF and Club Anya blogs!

Be sure to check back at Club Anya for the winner of the Club Couture contest at 3PM CST!

GOOD LUCK and if you need to get back to the hop, click HERE.

HAVE FUN!

4 comments:

Angie said...

WOOHOO AGAIN! I'll get right on this challenge... after I cook dinner for the fam! lol!

crafty amy said...

Ooooh I do love these challenges I can't wait to get started I am just prining off my Birthday Ian now to start playing :)

X Amy X

Sandy said...

sound like a great challenge! I will gohop to it right now! bye!

Randi said...

Sounds like fun....I'm sure I will be inspired after a day full of gorgeous blogs!