Thursday, July 30, 2009

Some Sassy new Sprouts...

Hello everyone!

I am hanging out again here today with a little surprise...yep! I'm here with a sneak peek for you all...two of them ,actually!

Before I do, let me just remind you all that TODAY is the last day to put your name down for the "HAPPY ANYAVERSARY" blog Hop this Saturday! Please get your names in by Noon CST!!!

Today is also the last day to enter the Club Couture contest over at Club Anya, so be sure to check out THIS post for all those details...and now..................

INTRODUCING not one, but TWO brand new WILD SPROUTS!

Breeand

Megan

These sassy lil' Sprouts will be available on Saturday!

We couldn't wet your whistle without giving you some AMAZING previews from some of the DT, now could we? Feast your eyes on these creations:

Designed by Tori:
Designed by Kim:
Designed by Mary:
Designed by Sparkle:
Designed by Elena:
Designed by Jessica:
Well, I certianly hope you've enjoyed our lineup today! These little Sprouts pop up Saturday during our AMAZING release so be sure to grab yours when they "sprout up" on the scene!

See you tomorrow w/ another preview and be sure to head on over to Club Anya now...they have a surprise for you, too!

Jessica :)

31 comments:

Village Park Warriors - Pop Warner Pee Wee Football said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paper Kisses said...

Oh my GOD Marie these new cuties are to die for! I can't wait till Saturday!

L.Nielsen (Lynda) said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WOWWWWWWWWW!!!
HOLY SMOKES!!!!! I don't even know what to say, are these two sprouts just the ABSOLUTE CUTEST little things you've ever seen?
I know what I'm buying!!!!! LOL

I can't wait until Saturday, I have my card all ready to post for the big Blog Hop!!!

Hugs
Lynda =)

Brocéliane said...

oh la la , j'adore these new stamps, they are really so cute :)

scrappypug said...

too cute!

Mrs Weyremaster said...

OMGosh aint they the cutest, can't wait for them to be released, really looking forward to what other divine new stamps are available. Love all the DT Cards, they are such an inspiration, Thank you Ladies :)
Suzi
xxx

Cindy Haffner said...

OMG these are the cutest!!! I need them!!! Can't wait for Sat!!! Hugs
Cindy

Petraso said...

Amazing!!! Card I think This is The nmost gourguse blog and Dt I can find Other There !!!!!


Hugs

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

The little letter carrier is such a cutie!

PaperCrafty said...

OMG~these are the cuttest!! I NEED both of them!

Claireabelle said...

One word - WOW!!

Jeanne said...

Oh these are DARLING!!

Margie said...

Ohhh Myyy, Awwww, they're so precious! Too cute!
I hope I can jump on and snatch them up! hee hee :*)

Amy said...

Oh man, they are both super cute but I just love how sassy Megan looks! Love the examples too!

Shaela said...

so fun! I love that one of the DT changed up the postman to be on a safari - too cute!

kadie said...

Fantastic Sneaks and Amazing Peeks!! Wow!! I can't wait! I'm soooo excited to get these cuties!!

dougnat said...

soooooo ca-ute!!!! cannot wait to get them!

Angie said...

YEAH!!! I love the W.S. and I can't wait to get my hands on these two! I love Megan's sassy hand on hip, and Bree is too cute in her little postal outfit!

Jacilynn said...

How very cute!!! Love these.

Kris said...

So cute!!! i'm lovin' Megan... Sassy and Chic.... Great job to th DT...

Tammy said...

Marie - WOW Fantastic! I'm super excited for the Birthday Bash.

Risa said...

Oh My....What super cute new images! I'm in LOVE with them already! Super stunning DT cards also!
hugs
Risa:)

jennruggeri75 said...

sooo cute!! hey, I am having trouble linking to the email for the celebration!! could you please contact me at jennifer.ruggeri@sbcglobal.net with the address so I can participate?? thanks so much!

april said...

OMG!!!! So ADORABLE!!! I just got my first TGF stamps about 2 weeks ago. So cute!! I am in love!! These two new Sprouts are going on my must buy now list!!! Can't wait till Saturday!!

Jennifer said...

I have to have these!

Anita Hovey said...

Marie these are FABULOUS! Definite must-haves! I love BREE especially ;)

Anita

Patti J said...

OMG, gotta have that Megan - she is so sassy and cute! She's got the 'tude goin' on big-time! Love them both!

Elena said...

The new stamps are awesome! Love all of the DT cards (not counting mine of course).

Melissa Craig said...

Oh! Oh! Oh!! I so need Meagan!! I get such a thrill in my middle when I see the Wild Sprouts collection grow!!!

Steph Zerbe said...

Holy catfish
these little sprouts are adorable!
Great, great samples!

Pam S. said...

love these new sprouts!
Pam Going Postal