Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Flyin' with the Farm Hop

A sad note before we kick off the Blog Hop. I am soooo sorry but there has been corrupted data in transferring the gallery stuff. The gallery itself is still working but there will be some of you who will find that your profile has been lost including your personal gallery. I am very very sorry. I really did try all I could yesterday to salvage and restore what I could. I know that some of you had an extensive gallery of pictures and I feel horrible about this unfortunate event. If you choose to, you can re-register in the gallery and reupload your photos. I apologize and I am very very sorry about this. It's very devastating to me right now and I know that it's probably even worse for those of you who've lost their gallery. If there is anything I can do that will make re-uploading easier for you (for eg. like sending me an attachment of your photos and your login name, I can do that for you).


*****************************************************************

"WELCOME to our FIRST EVER "Flyin' with the Farm" BLOG HOP!

We are super excited to be debuting THREE NEW RELEASES and there are plenty of opportunities to WIN them, too! The blog hop starts HERE, so you've come to the right place!

Before I send you off on your way, here are the new releases, available now through the website:


Fly Away


Soccer Ian - Digi stamp


Butterfly Wishes


Wild Sprouts - Edward


We have a ton of fun ways that you can WIN these stamps, including a WORD SCRAMBLE for you! Once you've completed today's hop, you will have all the letters you need to spell descramble and spell out a VERY important word ;) Once you know the answer, please email Jessica at yeahshestamps@gmail.com to let her know you've completed the blog hop and ONE lucky winner will be randomly selected to win Butterfly Wishes, her brand new stamp set with The Greeting Farm! You have until tonight at 11:59PM CST to get your answers in!

My clue for you today is the letter: U

In addition, we are thrilled to welcome our FOUR NEW SUMMER GARDENERS to The Greeting Farm family! They, too, have some "candy" for you, so be sure to make it all the way to the end of today's event! You will also have until 11:59 PM CST tonight to leave a comment on their blogs and a random winner will be drawn by the new Gardeners. ALL WINNERS will be announced HERE tomorrow! Good luck!

I hope you enjoy today's release party and have a splendid day "Flyin' with the Farm!" In addition, be sure to stop by the CLUB ANYA blog today as they have a surprise for you too! There's a new ALL-STAR in town and you WON'T want to miss him!

For now, your next stop is Cheryl's blog. See you there and thanks for being a part of this fun event!

*****************************************************************

60 comments:

Sandra MacLean said...

Wooohooo!! I already bought my Flying High set! :) Kicking myself though for not adding Edward to the order....what was I thinking?!?! Thank you for all you do Marie! And welcome Summer Gardeners!!

crafty amy said...

Yippee I thought I might miss this as starting work soon but I have just caught it. Can't wait to start hopping the new releases all look fab I want them all :)
I am going to start hopping right now!

X Amy X

Tammy said...

How wonderful!! What a great release Marie!
Wonderful new Gardners too!

Tracey said...

A fabulous release!!

Jenny said...

Love all the new sets!!

Zarah said...

Cute, cute, cute, cute, CUUUUUTE!!
♥♥♥

Elena said...

Thank you to you Marie and Jessica,and all DT for the fantastic Flying Blog Hop! I really enjoy it!

kadie said...

YAY for the new Gardeners!!!!!! Wahooooo!

Lovin the Hop too!!

ScrapinShana said...

Awwww I love the new Soccer Ian! With his curly hair he reminds me of my son =) I'm on my way to start blog hopping!

Angie said...

Yea, so excited! And no worries over the galleria; I'm only missing a few photos so I'll just re-upload them. On to the HOP!!!

Janna said...

Oh Marie I am so sorry to hear about the gallery. That is awful, but these things happen. It is just so nice to have a place where we can showcase our work and enjoy all the amazing Anya creations!

Okay so these are absolutely adorable!!!! I am so so excited and I have already placed my order! I couldn't help myself! You have really out done yourself this time!

Love the blog hop by the way!

Lori said...

I'm a pretty new card maker and I've never been on a blog hop before. Thanks for giving me something fun to do on Canada Day (besides making cards, of course!)

Tasha said...

Hey there Marie - wow what goreous stamps - im buting all four!
Have had fab fun on the blog hop - thanks to you all for such wonderful samples and hard work
love tasha xx

scrappypug said...

what a great release! too adorable!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your new stamps, and I love blog hops so fun.

LORi said...

Woo Hoo!! Blog Hop here I come!!!
Congrats and Welcome Summer Gardners!!

Thanks for the Fun Marie!!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

OK, I'm off on the hop! To see what I can find! What fun!

Sarah said...

Wow love all the new releases..Edward is a dream!

KanataNewf said...

Irresistible!

Jenn Borjeson said...

awwww - we all know you do the best you can, you certainly can't help technical difficulties! :o)

I think I might need ALL of these new images... *sigh*
Peace, Jenn

Catherine said...

OMGosh! I have been waiting for the Edward stamp, but I am also loving the other new releases today! Wow!
Excited to see the new Gardeners!

Mary(OhioMary) said...

Marie I think we all have been there and done that when dealing with technology. It is a pain when things go wrong, but I still don't know where I would be without it. We all understand and appreciate all that you are doing.

The hop was absolutely awesome. I love that I get to be a part of this team for the summer!

Julies Crafty Creations said...

What a great release, will start hopping!! Hugs Julie x

nonapearl said...

I love, love, love the new stamps! Thank you so much for your creativity!!!

Jacilynn said...

yipee! so super cute.

Sue said...

I am loving the new stamps. The butterfly set is the first one to go in my shopping cart.

Amy said...

This is my first time participating in a blog hop... I'm SO excited! What a fun way to celebrate the fab new release!

Brandi said...

I love all the new sets!

StampinCathy said...

Wow this was one fun and inspiring hop. I just love all the new sets and the DT rocked on their projects. Thanks for letting me take the hop with everyone.

Carrie said...

Woo Hoo! Love the new sets Marie! Thanks!

mamichelle said...

Oooh, I just love the piggy!!!

Thanh said...

Yay what a fun release day! I'm off to hop...

dougnat said...

oh my goodness!! LOVE Edward!!!!

Margie said...

Yea! I hopped ;)
Thank you all for putting this together! I love seeing everyone's blogs and super creations!!!
Love the new sets! and of course, I've already placed my order :D
Oh, happy day!!!

Sprytebyrd said...

Whee!!! I LOVES me a blog hop! Can't wait to see everyone's blogs! Thanks!

Jennifer said...

Yah....love teh new releases, the flying high is so cute, and ohhhh must get edward too! A big congrats to the new Summer Gardeners!

Lysa said...

Super cute new set & Edward! Love them!

Michelle (mla1111) said...

Yay! Loving the new sets, especially EDWARD!!!!

Kay said...

Ooh, so exciting. I love blog hops; I love seeing all the great projects the talented ladies come up with. :)

Denise said...

How fun, I love playing games!

Denise Wells
mamascollections@aol.com

Jennifer (gojenlaw) said...

I love the releases

JenRaff said...

Another set of awesome releases! I don't know how you do it! I am in love with everything you create!
The blog hop was a lot of fun with tons of inspiration! Great new team!

BishopsMommie said...

just got me a snack and a drink and ready to hop

Naoual said...

This bloghop was so much fun, I loved visiting the blogs of all of the very talented DT members and the new stamps are all sooo cute! Now all there is left for me to do is keeping my fingers crossed, lol.

Hugs, Naoual

Randi said...

Got my sets! I cannot wait for Edward!!!!!!!

Looking forward to the new DT season!!

Sorry about the galleria issues Marie! Hang in there!

Thea said...

Wow, In the Netherlands we are still waiting for the last set, but these are awesome too. I hopped around today and loved all the DT work. Great !

Shaela said...

love the new stamps!

Jodi said...

What a great blog hop! Loved everyone's work and it was nice seeing the new Gardeners in action! Fantastic new releases ~ love them all and my son loves the pig in the new Fly Away set. Great job :)

Mandi said...

Wow what an awesome blog hop. The creations the DT and Summer Gardeners created were phenomenal. Such adorable new releases too.

Chrissy's Creations said...

Adorable images, Grea hop!

Heidi said...

WOW- fun sets, love that sentiment one! I am thinking Edward from Twilight here...........

karen said...

Let the fun bein!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

I am in LOVE with these new sets!!!!

Novell said...

I'm in love with that pig set!!! How did you know I love pigs?! Congrats to the new gardeners and to Jessica for her new sentiment set.

niteowl77 said...

Oh Happy Day! Pigs finally fly! Thanks a million. Can't wait to see all of the new creations with these. Off to hop.

SMK said...

what a lovely hop! and I'm totally in love with the Flying High set!!!

Stamping Seasons said...

Whoooo Im of to hop along!!!

Kathi and Roxy said...

This is fun. Off to try and figure out the word scramble.

Tammy Murphy said...

Okay~ I am ready for my first blog hop.... here I go~ I wanna see all the new goodies.

Chrisd said...

What cute sets.. Welcome Summer Gardeners!Love the Blog Hops