Friday, July 24, 2009

Flowery Farm Fresh Friday...


Hey everyone!

It's time for another Farm Fresh Friday but that being said, we have a BIG surprise for you today! Before I can reveal it, let's recap last week's sketch challenge and congratulate DENISE JANUARY....the winner of last week's FFF Sketch challenge!
Denise "sucked us right in" (hee hee) with this ADORABLE Edward card. We loved all the embellishments and finishing touches. Fantastic card, Denise! Please email me and let me know your choice of Laddie Ian or Navajo Anya and I will let Ray know to mail it out to you along with the Dirty Rodeo paper pack!

So today's FFF challenge is pretty girlie, I must admit. Here are the deets for our "Fluttery Floral" challenge this week:

Rules: Create a card or layout using FLOWERS and at least one butterfly.

Post it in the Galleria > Contests/Challenges > Farm Fresh Fridays > Fluttery Floral
ETA the Fluttery Floral category should now be visible, thanks!

Deadline:
Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Prize: THE BRAND NEW MISS ANYA "DRESSY" STAMP SET!

WHAT?!?!?! Did someone just say BRAND NEW MISS ANYAS?!!!!!!!!! Why yes, yes I did ;) What's more? The DT AND Club Anya just might have played along this week to give you an early sneak peek...can you STAND IT?!?!?!?

Here are some super sassy, sophisticated and sweet sneak peeks of the new "Miss Anya Dressy" set, being released AUGUST 1st at our HUGE Anyaversary Release party!

Created by Kim:Created by Cheryl:

Created by Jessica:
Created by Tori: Created by Mary:

Created by Elena:
Created by Sparkle:
That's some pretty cute DP I see there....hmmmmmm....... So what do you guys think?

I thought so! Be sure to head on over to CLUB ANYA right now for some more sneak peeks of Miss Anya Dressy and some more fabulous deets on how you can WIN them!

Have a fantastic weekend, everyone!
Jessica :)xoxo

21 comments:

Angie said...

OMGoodness Gracious! I love Denise's Edward card! The E on the tab, the papers, and his outfit, so wonderful! And the New Anya's OMWORD! And the Paper! I'm bursting!!! Gotta hop over to CA Blog for more!!!

Kris said...

GREAT job to everyone that played!!! CONGRATS to Denise... and GOOD LUCK to all that will play in the new challenge!!! the new Anya stamps are FLUTTER-TASTIC.... too cute for words...

Melissa Craig said...

Oh wow! What a cool sneak peek and a great FFF challenge. These cards are fantastic!

Jenn Borjeson said...

So cute - LOVE the new Anya's... you guys are killing me. I have to tell you - I am a Stampin' Up! demo who has about a gazillion stamp sets and promised myself I wasn't buying any more. I was sure I'd never use unmounted or cling stamps, was a wood-mounted snob! LOL And then I found The Greeting Farm.... and now I have become completely addicted. hee hee :o)

Denise said...

Thank you! Woot! Woot! SO excited! I love my little Edward - he's a charmer for sure! I'm looking forward to the Anyaversary and blog hop!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh they are so adorable, and the team did an awesome job with them!!!

Elena said...

Congratulations to Denise! This was an awesome card!
Love all of the cards the DT made!

Brocéliane said...

love the beautiful cards and congratulations Denise :)

PaperCrafty said...

Beautiful cards by the DT!! I just LOVE the new Anyas!!

Shaela said...

soooooo cute! can't wait for the release party!

kadie said...

Oh my goodness!!! These new Miss Anya's are ADORABLE!! Great sneaks by the DT. You gals really know how to use color well and everything is so diverse. I just love it!! I'm swimming in inspiration! Have a great weekend!

Margie said...

OME! What an adorable lil Edward card ;)
... and how beautiful are the new Miss Anyas?!?!
TFS! I'm so happy to have taken a few seconds for myself this morning ;)

Amy said...

Loved your card Denise, congratulations!

And you gals just about knocked me out of my seat with those new Miss Anya examples! I LOVE them!

Jenn Borjeson said...

I cannot seem to find the correct place to upload this card. I went to the Gallery page, Contests/Challenges, Farm Fresh Fridays, and do not see the "Flowery Farm Fresh Friday" folder... Help?!? :o)

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Love the two new stamps, especially the standing one. I can so see researching traditional Swiss dress patterns on the internet and creating a little Swiss girl card!

Risa said...

Wowzers....the DT cards are gorgeous!! I love the new Anya's!!
hugs
Risa:)

Pascale said...

These look AMAZING I am excited by these. I have posted my card under Fresh Farm friday as there was no individual title for this one. Thanks for looking hugs Pascale aka whistle 2x

Kerry said...

Congrats Denise! Your card is amazing and the tab of Edward, how cool is that!
OMGosh, the new Miss Anya!!! I almost fall off my chair...

Kathy said...

Absolutely gorgeous DT cards!! I love the variety and these new girls are so pretty!!! Love them!! I have put my card in the gallery!! Thanks so much for the fabby challenge :)Kathy

FannyDesigns said...

Oh so beautiful cards! great job everyone!

niteowl77 said...

It is official the first card is posted. It looks like it was done by a young child, I have not children! I strive to be as talented as the other posters. Nice work everyone! They all look fantastic.