Friday, July 3, 2009

Farm Fresh Friday is Gettin' Sketchy...


...and so I am proud to say that w/ a little help from Marie who made out my chicken scratch, I am debuting my first sketch for you guys!

Before we get to FFF today, I'd like to ask you all to take a moment and head over to the Club Anya blog today for a very special post ;) You'll see why when you get there! (wink, wink...)

So, onto our challenge! Here is the sketch:
Rules: Create a card or scrapbook page using the above sketch and have fun! Post it in the Galleria > Contests/Challenges > FFFSketch1.

Deadline: Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Prize: Your choice of either Butterfly Wishes or Fly Away.

Here are some inspiring pieces of eye candy from some of our DT:

Designed by Tori:

Designed by Mary:Designed by Sparkle:

Designed by Elena:
Designed by Kim:
How about THAT to kick-start your mojo??? Aren't they amazing? Can't WAIT to see what you guys come up with. We hope you'll play along!

Last but not least, it's time to announce the winner of our Dotty Spotty challenge...Congrats to LYSA! Please email Jessica (yeahshestamps@gmail.com) to let me know your choice of the Three Ian stamps! Would you just look at this AMAZING card??? You totally ROCKED it ;)Well, have a good weekend everyone! Marie is off getting married and stuff so let me know if you guys need ANYTHING! CONGRATS MARIE! xoxo, Jessica :)

18 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh love all the samples, love the sketch.
--Congrats to Marie!!!

Elena said...

Congratulations to the winner Lysa!
And thank you for the fun challenge, Jessica!

Amy said...

Congrats Lysa, I loved your card!

The sketch looks fantastic as do all the examples, beautiful work ladies!

Shaela said...

beautiful card Lysa, and a great sketch for FFF! I will try to play along. :)

PaperCrafty said...

Great sketch Jess!

Congratulations to Lysa, great card!

Angie said...

FABULOUS cards from the TGF team, and I'm so excited to get started on the sketch! I want to steal that FFF logo for my blogo... would that be ok?

Kim Y. said...

Congrats, Lysa! Absolutely beautiful card!
Great samples on the sketch challenge!

Anna said...

Fun layout, and wonderful DT cards. Here is mine. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to upload in the gallery. Will keep trying.

Jennifer (gojenlaw) said...

I love all these cards, what great inspiration. I just finished one and uploaded it to the gallery here is the link. http://www.thegreetingfarm.com/galleria/showphoto.php?photo=3866&ppuser=431

Mary(OhioMary) said...

Congrats Marie! Lysa congrats and wonderful card. All the DT...you guys are fabulous. Love the cards.

Lysa said...

Hooray! Thanks so much for picking my card- I've been smiling all day :)

Lilian said...

Congratulations Marie! Just came from the club anya blog. Sketch looks awesome and will try to join. :)

Randi said...

CONGRATS MARIE!!
Hope you are having an incredible wedding weekend!!

Love the sketch Jess!
Gorgeous DT creations!

Dina said...

beautfull sketch and dt cards.i am still lookinh how to upload in the gallerie, i can't find it

here's my card

Kristy Young said...

Gorgeous sketch and great samples, I will have to have a play especially since my TGF stamps arrived {Big grin}
Kristy

Jennifer (gojenlaw) said...

I loved this sketch so much I made two for this week. One Anya and one Ian. Here is my surfing Ian card. http://www.thegreetingfarm.com/galleria/showphoto.php?photo=3964&ppuser=431

Rosanne said...

Here is my card

Chrissy's Creations said...

This is my firt time playing with you all. Here is my card. TFL, Hugs, Christine

Here is the link to my card
http://christinespaperplayplace.blogspot.com/2009/07/greeting-farm-farm-fresh-friday.html