Friday, July 31, 2009

Farm Fresh Friday and our B-DAY winners!

Greetings Stamper Friends! I'm back from vacation and so happy to be back. As awesome as Hawaii is, I'm happy to be home and happy to find out that yes I CAN survive for more than a week without internet or a computer! It makes me feel like I can do anything. LOL. Big smiley thanks to the DT and Jessica and Ray for taking care of things whilst I was absent. They were fab! It's been a very exciting few days at The Greeting Farm and Club Anya and we are just gearing up for the big "HAPPY ANYAVERSARY" Blog Hop starting tomorrow at 9am CST! Before we continue on down to our Friday Challenge, I'd like to announce the 3 lucky winners of our Big Birthday Bash Giveaway! Thank you everyone for participating!


And the 3 winners are:
Lisa Hjulberg (Craft's Meow)
Angie (My Boat)
Betty (Simply Scrapping)

Ladies, congrats!!! Please send me an email with your address to claim your prize!!!

Before we get to today's challenge and last week's winner, I want to pass along a few friendly reminders for tomorrow's hop:

1.)
Please have your posts up by 9am CST when our hop begins. The official hop list will be posted here and on the Club Anya blog as well. We have over 80 participants, so grab a chair, a snack, and happy hopping!

2.) It is VERY important that your post remains on the top of your blog for that day. Since no direct links will be provided, if you post over your blog hop post it is likely that people may not see it. We want everyone to see your fabulous birthday creations so this is important!

3.)
Please stay tuned to the Club Anya blog, our PCP page, and this blog for some surprises throughout the day! All releases will go live for sale at MIDNIGHT tomorrow and the festivities begin at 9am until 9pm, so keep checking as we will be popping in and out throughout the day!

If you miss anything, don't fret, we will post an official prize page on Monday with some highlights from the weekend!

Now it's time for our Farm Fresh Friday!



Last week's challenger winner is:
TASHA BEASLEY
Tasha blew us away with not one, but THREE cards, but HERE is her winning card:


Tasha, please email me with your address so I can mail out your package asap! Don't forget to check out all the entries this week-we had a wonderful gathering of submissions this week and it was very tough to choose! Now, onto this week's challenge. We have another sketch for you by Jessica:

Ready to get sketchy with us? Here's all you have to do:

Rules:
Create a card or layout using the above sketch. Post it in the Galleria > Contests/Challenges > Farm Fresh Fridays > FFF Sketch 3

Deadline: Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Prize:
The new HELLO Go Rounds stamp set!Did someone say NEW stamp set?

Here are some samples from the DT:

By Mary


By Jessica


By Tori


By Elena


By Cheryl


Well, we'll see you tomorrow for the big day! Thanks for making our first year at TGF a success and we are so glad you'll be joining us for another fun year on the Farm!

Today's question is: Did any of your birthday wishes come true?

I don't really recall any birthday wishes so I'm just going to say I dunno but hopefully some of them did. haha.

21 comments:

Angie said...

AAAGGGGHHHH!!! What a wonderful thing to wake up to on the Fabulous Friday! I'm so excited that I won! And I'm so excited for the HOP tomorrow. Inspiration HIT while laying in bed this AM with the kiddos bouncing around so I have to get busy today! WONDERFUL samples and I LOVE those Hello Go Rounds! And those Halloween kids, are they a new set too????

Kris said...

WOW!!!! congrats to all the winners!!!! Great job everyone!!!

Tasha said...

AGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
i litterally screamed just a minute ago!
Wow thatnk you ladies so much for picking my card, there were so many beautiful cards in the galleria for the challenge im honoured that mine was chosen.
Congratulations to the other winners too
love tasha xx

ps cant wait for tomorrow xx

Ciacchina said...

congratulazioni alle vincitrici!!!!

the paper bug said...

Congrats to all the winners!

The challenge was a lot of fun this week. Can't wait for tomorrow's big day!

Rebecca

~*Joni said...

Oooh! Congrats girls! That is so awesome, I am excited for them and all their new rubber!!! The new stamps are so adorable, I hope you, Ray and the puppies are ready to be swamped tomorrow with orders. ;)And FFF's card was beautiful indeed!!

Welcome back Marie, hope Hawaii treated you well!

Jenn Borjeson said...

My birthday is next week, so I'll have to get back to you on that... :o) ADORABLE cards, cannot wait to see the new releases! Looking forward to tomorrow!!!!

L.Nielsen (Lynda) said...

Wow Congrats girls!!!! =) What an exciting weekend ahead huh? I've got my post all set to go, I can't wait to get to visit 80 blogs!!!! This IS a HUGE Blog Hop isn't it? WOWEE!!!!
Have a Great Friday!
Hugs
Lynda =)

StampinCathy said...

Congrats to all the winners.
Wow now this is some major DT MOJO! I just love their take on this sketch.

Mary(OhioMary) said...

Congrats to all the winners girls and Tasha your card was just beautiful. I can't wait for tomorrow to see all of your fabulous creations! Happy Anyaversary.

Sue said...

Wow! I can't wait for the new stamps to be available as they are just adorable and I have a paycheck burning a hole in my pocket.

As for a birthday wish, I wished for a puppy when I blew out the candles on my 10th birthday. What a wonderful surprise when I got her a week before my 11th birthday.

Kim Nath said...

congrats to all the lucky winners and Tasha's card is absolutely stunning!

Elena said...

Congratulations to the winners of the Grand Prize!
Love Tasha's card! Gorgeous!
Thank you so much for the fun challenge!

RiNNE said...

Wooooot woooooo!! Am so excited for tomorrow, can't wait!!!!! Congratulations to all the winners! Did I mention that I can't wait till tomorrow?? And those new stamps are awesome! I especially like the Halloween one!

For the question posted, yes Ive had a birthday wish come true. For my 31st bday last year, I was actually on my honeymoon & had gotten married just two days before. I wished that my hubby and I would have a great time. We did...it was just FABULOUS for us in Hawaii! :)

Amy said...

Huge congrats to all the winners! What a great start to the celebration... I'm SO excited for tomorrow!

PaperCrafty said...

Congrats to the winners!! Can't wait for all of tomorrow's excitement!! :D

Kerry said...

Congrats to all the winners!! Welcome back Marie! Love the awesome line-up! Can't wait until tomorrow! YAY!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

OMGosh!!!! I am in shock and over the MOON!!! I cannot believe I won the Birthday Bash Grand Prize!!! What a great way to start my day!!! I LOVE TGF stamps soooo much, and I can't thank you enough for this prize, Marie. Oh dear me. I might fall off my chair! I will be in TGF Heaven for a loooong time to come. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

jo said...

Wow! Congrats to the winners! Can't wait for tomorrow. The sneak peeks are KILLING me. *lol* I'll have my credit card handy. *lol*

Melissa Craig said...

Welcome back Marie! I hope you had a great vacation.

Looking forward to tomorrow!!

My birthday is a week from tomorrow and the only way my wishes come true is if I do the shopping. So my wish is for new Wild Sprout Megan and I'll be doing the shopping! heehee

Congratulations to the birthday winners!!

Lilian said...

Congratulations ladies! Gorgeous new cards from the DT! Can't wait for the new stamps!!! YEAH!!!