Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summer Gardeners 2009

Greetings Stampers!!! Today I'd like to introduce to you our delightful new Summer Gardeners! They will start their planting July 1st until end of September. I'm very excited to see their crops and I know you will too! So without further adieu I introduce to you our fab team! Our Summer team a smaller than our current Spring Team but I know without a doubt they'll wow you just as well! =)



KIM NATH
http://paperrocksscissors.blogspot.com
My friends think I'm...
quiet, dependable, a bit silly
and sometimes a little sarcastic.


MARY GILES
http://alatteinkinfun.blogspot.com
In a fairytale I would be the...
Princess with all the stamping time I could ever ask for because I would have no daily chores to tend to and no need for a day time job.



TORI WILD
www.wildsprinkles.blogspot.com
My secret addiction is...
Chocolate covered Strawberries from Godiva!! Mmmm...


SPARKLE SMITH
http://sparklecreations.blogspot.com
My stamping motto is...
always have fun and use bling!


I cannot wait to start showing you their artwork! So how's everyone doing on their blk/wht cards huh? I'm waiting.... lol. You really don't wanna miss out on the secret goodie bag. Trust me.

Today's question is: If you were a copic color, which would you be?

RV09 - Fushia. Loooove that color.

16 comments:

~*Joni said...

Ohhh! It's sooo nice to see a face put to their names as now I recognize a couple of them! I can't wait to see all the wonderful fruits of their labor. ;) LOL! Congratulations Gardeners! And btw, I have truly enjoyed the Spring Gardeners' term. Their range of styles are so inspirational.

I would be YR07. That Cadmium Orange keeps me happy.

joey said...

Hiya, oooh fantastic group of ladies, looking forward to seeing their creations :O) My b/w card is drying lol, not sure if it will work once fully assembled but hmmmmmmm we shall see lol. I would have to brick beige I love that colour, so muted and relaxed and has works so well on so many images. Joey.x

Elena said...

Welcome to the Gardeners DT, Girls!Very excited to see your work!!!
Don't have any Copics...
Don't know which color I can be...

Tasha said...

YG23 - New Leaf, i love green its my fave colour! Its so fresh and funky and yet has a tranquilising property to it also.

I checked out the DT blogs - they are amazingly talented - congratulations ladies and definately well deserved

love tasha xx

Molly Joly said...

Congrats, ladies! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun congrats girls can't wait to see your creations with TGF!!!
I would be a shade of pink.

Angie said...

Finally I can stalk stalking their blogs! lol! If I were a copic I'd be R20, blush. You know, in the background and an accent to everything, but beautiful on it's own too... heehee.

Dee said...

Congrats all!!! I'm anxious to see all the new creations :) If I was a Copic I would be ALL the pink colors ...each day a different shade of pink.

kadie said...

I love to see all those talented gals faces! Congrats again!

I just started with Copics...so right now I'd have to say milky white E51 (?) I've used it on every image I've colored with Copics (all 5) :)

Kerry said...

Congrats to the new DT team!!! Can't wait to see their AWESOME creations.

I'm definity a pink girl, my favorite is RV02 sugared almond pink.

Lorraine A said...

I have never entered this challenge mainly due to the fact that I don't have any of your stamps but hopefully that is about to change am going to do a bit of online shopping :-)
I used a couple of images that a friend stamped for me to tide me over until mine arrive :-)
What colour copic ! hmm well my fave colour is blue so I would say B34 manganese, not too light not too dark just wishy washy middle :-) !
Lorraine

MiamiKel said...

Oh Congrats to the DT team! So nice to put a face with a name :) NO copics here so not sure what color I'd be exactly, but I know it would be in the teal family :)

Tracy said...

Congratulations girls. Should be a rockin' summer with this awesome line up!

Randi said...

Congrats again to this awesome DT!! I am looking forward to all their amazing creations!!

Oh, I'd have to say BG10 Cool Shadow or BG11 Moon White, my 2 most reached for shades!

Jodi said...

Congrats to the Summer Gardeners! I can't wait to see what fabulous creations they come up with.

I don't know what copic color I would be ~ I love so many of them I can't choose.

Stamp4hobby said...

Hurray for Sparkle who is the Queen of Copic!!!