Monday, June 15, 2009

New Releases Update

Greetings Friends! Due to server problems, we are selling the new Anya stamps here on the blog today. Hopefully things will be fixed within the next few days but if you want, you can go ahead and purchase the new releases on here.

Galleria still down. I'm hoping to get it up later on Monday. If you don't want to wait, you can go ahead and send them to me.

NEW RELEASES


OH BABY - $15



WARDROBE 2 - $15



SUPERSTAR ANYA - $7



BATTER IAN - $7



Again I apologize for this inconvenience but I'll try to get things fixed asap! Thank you for your patience.

Today's question is: Describe your personality.

Rather quiet and reserved. Can become sarcastic and witty at random. hahaha.

5 comments:

Alicia a.k.a. Crafty Al said...

yay, I got the baby and wardrobe set. woohoo!!

Angie said...

So cute!!! I love the new releases. My personality is outgoingly reserved. Very loyal and caring too. I think, and hope anyway.

~*Joni said...

Quiet and shy.
LOL!!!! Thought I'd start the week off with a good laugh. ;)

Elena said...

Marie, I love the new stamps so much!!!
I am very shy and don't believe in myself - that's me!

SCRAPCRAZY said...

I would love to purchase some of the images found on this blog. How would I go about getting my hands on them, other that winning them?
Gina