Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A good Wednesday to you all! Today is the deadline for the No Layers challenge if you'd like to participate! =) Also thanks so much for the awesome name suggestions. We're still looking through them so I guess on Friday when the challenge is up, we'll know whose suggestion was chosen!

Come back tomorrow for our awesome Farmer's Market! We'll have it at 6:00am MST. Enjoy today's awesome DT creations and I'll see you here tomorrow!



By Jenn M.





By Melyssa



By Cindy



By Cheryl



By Maria


By Tammy


Today's question is: What would be your Spice Girl name?

Ha. Artsy Spice.

11 comments:

Angie said...

OMGoodness today's lineup is fabulous! I'm thinking I need some Nestabilities since all these shapes are so awesome! And I NEED to get my TGF shopping done! I hope there's some good stuff in the Market tomorrow (I know there will be). Oh, so my spice girl name would be MommySpice. I'm a major Mommy!

Dawn said...

These are darling... I was gonna say Mommy spice too! How funny... ok... I guess I will use my second choice... Goddess Spice!

Maris said...

hihihi great question, my name will be nursy spice (i work as a nurse, for demented people)

~*Joni said...

Okay, I neeeed Song. I keep saying that but she will be in my basket tomorrow. :D Love all the cards today - doule trouble is adorable with the explosive nesties! haha!
I would be Grumpy. Oh wait. That's a dwarf. Then I'd be Busy Spice. ;) See you all at the market bright and early!

Tasha said...

lol well there is a blast from the past - id be sporty because i am lol
love tasha xx

InkyButton said...

Wow! I'm lovin' today's lineup!!

My Spice Girl name would have to be:

Gnome Spice. Hahahahahaaaa

Kay said...

Beatiful samples. I would be "Snarky Spice". Hee!

iveegirl76 said...

I L*O*V*E the new stamps and today's lineup! I also agree about the Nestabilities - I need to get some!

My name would be Tupper-Spice LOL! I sell Tupperware so thought that would be a funny name! : )

Risa said...

Your DT rocks!!!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Fantastic lineup! Love the first card best but they all have me drooling. Since MommySpice is taken, can I be InkySpice?

Sabrina Mix said...

I must be the Crafty Spice.

Best regards!