Monday, June 29, 2009

Answers to Your Questions

Happy hello on this Monday. Did you all have a nice weekend full of creativity and stamping? I'm seeing the entries for the Spotty Dotty Challenge and liking it!!! Keep them coming! =) So here are my answers to all of your questions on Friday!

Tammy: Are you working on more TGF Paper?
A: Yes!

Emily: Do you think you'll make a grandma or grandpa, mommy or daddy, pregnant anya or ian???
A: Yes!

PaperCrafty: Are you working on any more Digital Images?
A: Yes!

Kim: How did you get into the rubber stamping industry?
A: By luck. lol. I'd just moved to Colorado and couldn't find work. After suffering from rejection, I was browsing through the web and discovered the stamping culture. I figured since no one wanted to hire me, I'd hire myself and made a few sets to test out. It was a big struggle in the beginning but thanks to all of you, TGF is still here today. Thank you!

Amy: Will we be seeing any more cross-overs from digi to rubber soon?
A: It depends on the demand. But we should be having another poll to vote for the next digi-to-stamp soon on Club Anya.

Anna Banana: Where can I buy Edward?!?!
A: LOL! Edward will be available in the shop on July 1st!

Margie: Are you working on more TGF Paper???
A: Yes. More paper to come soon! =)

Jen: Could you post a picture of yourself?
A: Sure! Behold I'm not really a pink bunny like some of you thought. haha.



Kadie: Will you be posting pics of your wedding after that grand event?
A: Yes I will be posting pictures whether you want to see it or not. LOL!

SelenaB: Will there be a whole set with Edward or just him?
A: Edward is just by his lonesome self. He is part of the Wild Sprouts crew. =)

Jen: Any more Digi's in the works?
A: Yep lots more digis coming your way!

Joni: What's your style?
A: Ahh the evolution of style. (wait do you mean like lifestyle or what?) LOL. Lifestyle is pretty laid back and conservative now. Clothing style kinda eclectic although I've been resorting to tanks and pjs alot now that I work from home (I think Carisa has seen me in my most basic sloth form one morning).

Angie: What are your other hobbies/interests?
A: I also enjoy crochet and knitting, making little food jewelry out of polymer clay, looking for good sushi places, browsing art/crafts books, Mario video games, and yoga.

Joey: How did you get Anya and Ians names?
A: Kinda randomly I guess. I read a book once where one of the heroines' name was Anya and she was really spunky. I really liked her character so that's how Anya got her name. And then when Ian came along, it was a toss-up between Adam or Ian. But I thought Ian should be Scottish so the name was decided! =)

Mary: Will you be coming out with accessories for your stamps say oh like a silver volvo or old red truck?
A: You know I have been discussing about accessory stamps for Anya and Ian for awhile now that's still up in the air. Hopefully I'll get to a decision after this wedding bonanza.

Today's question is: Any plans for the 4th of July weekend?

Wedding! Oh and my family will be in town so that should be awesome!

24 comments:

Tammy said...

Hi Marie
Thanks so much for the great answers to all the questions. I'm so excited for your big day and all your fantastic business stuff! You are one busy girl.
Love the cupcake..to cute!

Angie said...

Happy Wedding Weekend! We don't have any real plans, maybe just go to the base and check out their festivities. I love your picture! You're adorable! and That sweater is super cute too. I loved all these questions/answers. I hope you'll be doing more in the future.

~*Joni said...

LOVE ALL THE ANSWERS!!! I meant any kind of style - stamping, clothing, lifestyle. Your answer was perfect. :D And I am soooo excited for your big day Marie! It's just one day but the start of the marriage, which is the best part of it all. You are a pink bunny! Or is it blue smurf? LOL! That was YOUR words, not mine. ;)
We'll be barbecuing and relaxing. While you finish up your wedding plans, you'll realize that the guy waiting for you at the end of the aisle was soooo worth it. :D

Mary(OhioMary) said...

Thanks Marie for all the answers! You are as cute as a button and will make a beautiful bride...BTW are you in a bridal shop in your pic?

I will be meeting up with some SCS friends at Archiver's on the holiday weekend. Will be fun to put faces with names. I'm so excited.

kadie said...

Loved seeing your pic, Marie! Was that in a Bridal shop? :)

Happy Wedding Week, Dearie!!

Margie said...

Oh Marie, you're too cute!
Thanks for answering all these questions!
I'm looking forward to see some new dp ;)
I'm so excited for you, best wishes for your big day :*)

Cheryl Walker said...

Marie you are sooo pretty hun, love seeing your picture!!! Also loved reading all the answers to the Q's:) You are too cute!!!

Thank you for all you do, and love working for you hun!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

the whimsical butterfly said...

LOVE the pic-see, I told you people will want to make sure there's an actual person behind TGF and not that rabbit :) LOL!

OMG what a week this is for you and for TGF! CONGRATS on it ALL, my friend!

Fam reunion on the 4th...the parentals are coming in so I'm psyched :)

Thanh said...

I bet we all feel like we you know better now. Always great to meet the designer behind the great artwork! You are such a beauty and I can't wait to see your photos of the wedding.

Emily said...

Thanks for the answers...I'll keep ordering...:P We go to the boat club every year and my piro husband and 4 year old son go to town!!!!

PaperCrafty said...

Hi Marie~Thanks so much for answering all of our questions! I love your pic and can't wait to see some of your exciting day!!! :D

Jenn Borjeson said...

Congratulations on your big day - hope it all goes smoothly and that you have a blast!!!

July 4th plans - going to a big old party on Friday, the 3rd, fireworks, etc. Not sure about the rest of the weekend yet - we've had a LOT of rain and very little nice weather (unseasonably) in Massachusetts for the past few weeks!

Sparkle said...

You're at David's Bridal in the picture aren't you?!?

Yeah for the wedding weekend! I can't wait to see all your pics!

Sparkle said...

And duh, I never answered the question, lol. I'll be celebrating my 1 year anniversary. Hubby and I are going to Orcas Island.

~amy~ said...

FUN post Marie!!! Cutie pie pic of you :) Happy Wedding Weekend!!

crafty amy said...

I am so excited about ll the hints of new things to come I can't wait for the papers :) Also I can't wait to see the pics of your wedding.
I sadly will be working as it is not a day off here in the UK but I hope you all have a great time.
By the way is there a problem with the gallery again I can't find the dotty challenge folder or any of the latest pics :(

X Amy X

Kim Nath said...

It is so nice to see a picture and get a little bit of an idea of your personality through the Q & A Thanks!
Fireworks of course.

angeljakki said...

OMG you are stunning,
Hope your wedding is a blast and runs as smooth as a well oiled machine.

Plans for the 4th of July here,
I am in the Air training corps and I have organised a summer ball at our Squadron. We have a bucking broncho and Sumo suits to have some fun, BBQ and Disco. Hopefully everyone will have a great time. Only thing is my crafting suffers as I have no time.

Lindsay said...

yay! the wedding has arrived! that was the best week ever for me! congratulations and enjoy! and thanks for doing a Q&A session thats great!

Carisa said...

those were great questions & answers! i can't wait to see photos of your wedding. i am so sad i can't make it!!!

as you know i have my MIL & her husband coming in (they arrive tomorrow) so we'll be doing the family thing and going camping for my daughter's bday wed-thr. then the ren faire probably sometime this weekend.

have fun, girl!!! i'm so excited for you - hope the lone gnome doesn't cause too much trouble at the wedding....mwahahahaha

hugs,
owner of the really long (can you spell it?) blog name

Amy said...

First off... best wishes for the big day!
Wonderful Q&A, it's so fun to see you and get to know a bit more about what goes on behind the scenes around here!

Our plans for the 4th are the annual family BBQ then head down to watch the fireworks show over the lake.

montygonza said...

Wow,
You are the prettiest pink bunny I have ever seen!! LOL

Thank you for your pic is so good to put a face to the writing. I am so excited about your wedding, I hope everything goes to plan and that you enjoy the day.
love
Amanda

Kerry said...

Love all the answers and the pic! I am so excited for you. Don't worry, everything will be perfect and enjoy your BIG day!

I'll be working the whole weekend. Oh well, someone have to work.

Elena said...

Thank you for answering all of the questions, Marie!
You are so beautiful, Marie!
I am very glad and happy for you and excited - the big day is coming!
We probably will stay home or will go watch fireworks!