Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Another Sneak!

What a whimsical Wednesday it is stampers! Hope all is well and you're all in a stamping mood today. We've another sneak for you today from our upcoming July releases! This is a very special set that is a collaboration between me and your favorite Club Anya VP, Jessica. I was very thrilled to work on this set with her. The quotes on the set are from Jessica herself. =) This is a fab set and will be available to the public July 1st! But if you want to win this set, head on towards her blog for candy!!! Also check out these fabulous cards made with this set by Jessica. =)


Butterfly Wishes






Oh before I forget, the 3 Stamp Challenge ends tonight so if you want to participate, get them in! =) More cards for you to enjoy!



By Cindy




By Faith


I'm giving away another Edward today! The 15th person who emails me with the correct answer will receive the stamp!



Fill in the blanks to the song lyrics below and email it to me along with the band name and title of the song.

And another one ________, and another one ________,
Another one ________ the ________!


25 comments:

Jacquie said...

What a GREAT sentiment set!! So happy for Jess!! She is SO AWESOME!!! ALL of these creations are AMAZING!!! They are SUPER talented too!!! LOVE that Edward!! Hoep you are well!!



Take Care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Moni said...

So gorgeous cards, love them! Hugs, moni

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Love the new butterflies!!! So cute!!!

Shaela said...

fabulous cards! and great song too... hope I win! ;)

PaperCrafty said...

Wonderful cards ladies!

Jessica, congrats on your new stamp set. It is AWESOME!

kadie said...

Yay, Jess!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Angie said...

YeA! a butterfly sentiment is just what I need!

Naoual said...

Love the sentiment set, both of you did a great job! And the cards are gorgeous as always!

I've emailed you and am keeping my fingers crossed now,

xx Naoual

~*Joni said...

YAY Jess! I love all the sentiments with this set, so pretty. :D The DT cards are wonderful - I love Cindy's denim baseball Ian and Faith's lineup!

This is soo darn funny, I won't get this song out of my head now.

Callie said...

Am I the only one singing now? LOL! What a great start to the morning! Thanks!! I LOVE that new set! Can't wait to have the funds to order it!

the whimsical butterfly said...

That is just mean to put that in my head... (AGAIN) LOL! However, HOW could I be mad at you, my friend? LOL!

Thank you to everyone who is leaving such beautiful words for me to read and for you support and thanks to Marie, you have made a dream come true! This is AWESOME!!!

crafty amy said...

Gorgeous card and great stamp set I can't wait to get my hands on it :)
Thank you for another chance to win I have sent an email to the same address I sent the DT call entry to I hope that is right my stupid computer will not take me to your email from the side link so had to guess.

X Amy X

Mary said...

okay I e-mailed you as well...fingers crossed!
I did not mention however how much I love the new set coming out!
I am always tring to find sentiments like that for cards and art work and those will be just beautiful!
Thank you, and I can't wait for it to be released!
Any chance it can be released early since you are getting married next month?(giggle giggle!)

maiahs_momma said...

I e-mailed you as well, and I just LOVE the Edward you created....

Hugs,
Catherine

Jacilynn said...

Now I'm singing! Super cute cards.

Maris said...

greatttttttttttttttt xx love maris

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous!! love the sentiment set!!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous cards!!

Martha said...

oh how cute, I want that Edward ;)

Randi said...

Ya, I cannot get that song out of my head either!!

Marie and Jess, what a dream team! LOVE the butterflies!!

Beautiful line up!

LORi said...

Fabulous New set Marie and Jessica!!

What a fun contest!!!

Elena said...

I love butterfly sentiments! Jessica did an amazing job!

L.Nielsen (Lynda) said...

WOW Girls.... Those DT cards are DELISH!!!
And Marie & Jess, You both did a beautiful job with this sentiment set. JUST LOVE IT! Of course I love butterflies, this set will get LOTS of use by me. I can't wait to buy it!

Love the Trivia song....and sent my email answer! =) I just hope I don't get it stuck in my head... So far so good! LOL
Hugs
Lynda =)

Novell said...

What a fun set!

Katie Cotton said...

i love the whimsical set! Its just perfect!