Friday, May 22, 2009

Summer Gardeners DT Call

Hi Friends! So it is that time of the season again. When seasons change, I am sad to see my current team fly away but also happy because I get to see new faces on the farm. So this time our call is for anyone interested in becoming a Summer Gardener. During our last DT call, we had originally planned for only 3 gardeners but because of the overwhelming applications, we selected 6 people! This time around we are aiming for only 4 gardeners. It's going to be a crazy duty in choosing! So if you are interested, please apply even if you'd applied before! I encourage you to do it again. Good luck!




What is it?
This call is for the Summer Gardener Team! The Gardener DT is TGF's rotating design team. The Greeting Farm Design Team is divided into two segments (Farmers and Gardeners). Gardeners are rotated every 3 months to give others a chance to grow their creations on our farm! If there is a spot open on the Farmers Team, I will select from a previous Gardener to fill it.
Summer Gardeners (July 1st - Sept 30th)
Gardener Team will have access to all TGF stamps.


Submission Dates:
May. 24th - May 30th. No late exceptions.

Submission Guidelines:
For this call, the theme is Summer so I'd like you to use the colors Orange and Yellow in your entries. Number of entries is up to you. Please email them to me at: ghostbassist@gmail.com
Also please put in the subject heading: SUMMER GARDENER DT CALL

Gardener Project requirements:
If chosen, you will get to select whichever new sets you'd like to work on for that month. Minimum cards is at least 2 cards for each set. The more cards per set, the better but min. req. is at least 2. Once you finish a card, please blog about it, and email me a photo of the card so that I can post it on the main blog as well. Number of sets depend on the month and how much you can handle.

The Picking:
Only 4 entries will be selected to join the team. I know it will be a hard choice but if you do not get selected this time, please don't give up. There will be another call in 3 months for the FALL GDT. And you can re-apply again. I hope that by having a rotating team, it will give lots of opportunities for new and upcoming designers a chance to grow their creations with our farm! Good luck!

I will announce the new Summer GDT, Monday June 1st! So good luck. I look forward to reviewing all your submissions. Have a great day!

10 comments:

Mary(OhioMary) said...

Woohoo! I know your team will be amazing. Your Spring Gardeners were really rocked the farm and were so very inspirational.

One question: Does orange and yellow have to be in the same card or can you combine yellow with other colors for one card and orange with other colors for a different card? Thanks!

~*Joni said...

Wow, what a great high to send everyone off into the weekend! Have a great Friday everyone! :D

the paper bug said...

How exciting!

Angie said...

All right! I've been waiting for this, so I'm going to start thinking about what to do!

Jacilynn said...

Marie, you rock the farm! Your spring team is so supa talented.
Hugs

crafty amy said...

Oh I am sooooo excited!!! I will have to get making. The spring gardeners are so incredible and I am sure who ever is lucky enough to get to be a summer gardener will be to I can't wait to see who gets picked :)

X Amy X

Jenn Borjeson said...

Sounds like fun - I am sooo throwing my hat in there! I'll be sending my submissions ASAP! Thanks!

Stampingcaz said...

Good Luck everyone. I wont be able to enter as I am going on vacation today and have been madly packing ect.

StampingCazx

Sara said...

Very cool! I loved the colors to work with, thanks and have a great night!

xoxo
Sara

disa said...

情趣用品,情趣,A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區,情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風